who is going portsmouth

B4ev6is

I dont see why not for 5pm as we did for london as people were saying would get there until right before kick off we got there in plenty of time.

Because the coach will stop at the service on the way so that will be longer than you'd think. 6pm ish is about right tbh.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dropping down to half-fan level for a while - just had my third DVT in 6 years confirmed today so (apart from the Holland trip) I'm cutting down the driving for a bit, so no Grimsby, no Portsmouth.

The good news is that I'm on one of the new anticoagulants (no self-administered injections, no blood tests) - one tablet a day for life now. The even better news is that, unlike Warfarin, this stuff isn't affected at all by alcohol.

I'm dropping down to half-fan level for a while - just had my third DVT in 6 years confirmed today so (apart from the Holland trip) I'm cutting down the driving for a bit, so no Grimsby, no Portsmouth.

The good news is that I'm on one of the new anticoagulants (no self-administered injections, no blood tests) - one tablet a day for life now. The even better news is that, unlike Warfarin, this stuff isn't affected at all by alcohol.

We can't call you a miserable bleeder any more. 

Hey eddie your health more important so take steady travel when your ready.

Thank, B4.

I will be at the Utrecht game even if I'm on crutches, but I won't make it to Zwolle.

man_up_2pills_2.thumb.jpg.a6b95f2caacbb4

• 2 weeks later...

Archived