Artful Codgers

LesterRam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to watch a programme on Sky Arts about an artist who was once one of the country's foremost forgers and I have to say I kind of admired his skill and it's the same with this chap from Bolton, yeah he's done wrong but I kind of like his "Yeah I knocked it up in a couple of hours" style.

Part of me wishes they hadn't made the mistakes they did and were still getting away with it.

(I'm expecting to get slaughtered for that last admission but who cares)

Apart from the fact they were claiming benefits , i see nothing wrong with what they were doing ,

in years to come these 'fakes' will be worth millions anyway , obviously a very talented family..

Prison sentence is harsh

Apart from the fact they were claiming benefits , i see nothing wrong with what they were doing ,

in years to come these 'fakes' will be worth millions anyway , obviously a very talented family..

Prison sentence is harsh

I think a few knighthoods were in order.

fake ones of course.

I used to watch a programme on Sky Arts about an artist who was once one of the country's foremost forgers and I have to say I kind of admired his skill and it's the same with this chap from Bolton, yeah he's done wrong but I kind of like his "Yeah I knocked it up in a couple of hours" style.

Part of me wishes they hadn't made the mistakes they did and were still getting away with it.

(I'm expecting to get slaughtered for that last admission but who cares)

​Not by me.

I think it's ridiculous that a signature at the bottom is the difference between a £200 work of art and a £2,000,000 piece.

but the guy who forged did try his hand at painting, one thing that I did notice is that he was very bitter towards "southerners" now I am not sure what had transpired but he sure got his home back...

I remember watching a film some time back about a young lad played by "Leonardo Decaprio" in catch me if you can, now he had a great mind and was used by the FBI when released from jail to try and counter forged cheques, these people should be applauded for being different.

Archived