Changing username

43 minutes ago, toldu said:

Dave can you please put a ' in my user name...........t'oldu  says thanku in anticipation.......hopefully

Me thinks only member+ accounts have this option.

unless he's feeling generous and bends the rules.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Member+ is a great way of showing you appreciation of the great work the admin does in keeping the forum running. There is a rumour going that if you make a small donation (which goes towards stuff that has to be paid for) your chap miraculously increases in size. Try it today.

On 22 May 2016 at 07:40, t'oldu said:

Dave can you please put a ' in my user name...........t'oldu  says thanku in anticipation.......hopefully

Oops, changed it this morning to told'u, forgot to let you know that you will need to sign in using your new username, just remembered now and realised you wanted t'oldu, sorted now, apologies if you've been having problems signing in

On 22/05/2016 at 07:34, t'oldu said:

from our leaders.   it would be nice , appreciated and yes.....polite.....if someone up there made some sort of comment about our season and what is afoot. No details. Just an acknowledgement that we fans exist.

6 hours ago, David said:

Oops, changed it this morning to told'u, forgot to let you know that you will need to sign in using your new username, just remembered now and realised you wanted t'oldu, sorted now, apologies if you've been having problems signing in

Should've changed it to haven't told'u.

Archived