6 minutes ago, CrimsonRam said:

To Frosty The Snowman

Weimann the wideman

they call him twinkle toes 

he'll keep you chilled with his silky skills

as he's banging in the goals!!

seasonal and current!!

I like it!

Following conversations with DCFC yesterday we are delighted to announce that Chairman Mel Morris has decided to fund our activities going forward.

Mel is not only owner of DCFC but first and foremost a fan who wants to build on the atmosphere seen at the iPro Stadium this season. Fans are still welcome to donate should they wish but this decision means we can advance our plans quicker than we had hoped.

As a result we are able to reveal a couple of key projects for DCFC fans. Firstly, in collaboration with the DCFC Collection, iconic parts of the Baseball Ground will be coming to the iPro Stadium concourses.

This includes famous signs and items that were part of last year's exhibition at Quad including the "Welcome to the Baseball Ground" sign. These items will be accompanied by canvases and images that will personalise the concourse areas and reflect the club's fans, players and history.

Secondly, many fans have asked us to design some banners with club icons on. With so many legends to choose from, we want your suggestions for who should be included with the plan being that the flag will be a who's who of Derby County.

We want the flag to be inclusive of all eras from Steve Bloomer to Chris Martin and will welcome ideas through until 30th November, so please get involved!

It's an exciting time to be a Rams fan and we look forward to continue working with the club and fans. If you have any ideas or near for the flag, please put them in a separate thread I will post in a moment.

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎22‎:‎58‎:‎11, Derby blood said:

Just emailed yourself,because I would love to help out , a little each month.

I know it wont help this year, but how about adding £1 to the price of a season ticket next year? Ok we know that season ticket prices are staying at the same price as this year, but when people renew could they be give the option to donate £1 to 1884. That would get you an extra £20k a year. Make it something we have to opt out of rather than opt in to. I am a season ticket holder who think 1884 are doing a cracking job, but haven't donated myself - simply because it is one of those things "I will do later". Having said that I could have donated in the time it took to write this. I'll do it now! Lets not expect Mel to do everything for us.

Tremendous news 1884, the work you have done is noticeable all around the ground, visually the flags being in the north stand is inspired, they seem a lot more involved and in fact when were asked to "give us a song" came out with something more original and louder than us "trying" to get something going in the west upper :angry:

5 minutes ago, robster1 said:

I know it wont help this year, but how about adding £1 to the price of a season ticket next year? Ok we know that season ticket prices are staying at the same price as this year, but when people renew could they be give the option to donate £1 to 1884. That would get you an extra £20k a year. Make it something we have to opt out of rather than opt in to. I am a season ticket holder who think 1884 are doing a cracking job, but haven't donated myself - simply because it is one of those things "I will do later". Having said that I could have donated in the time it took to write this. I'll do it now! Lets not expect Mel to do everything for us.

I'm the same as this pal :thumbsup:

Archived