The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although if anyone can put words to this tune, I'm all up for it

What about Stan Collymores a BANKER ??

How's about using their words:

...........ΟΟΟ YOU ARE GAYS [paok fans], YOUR FATHER IS ARIS' FAN, YOUR TEAM IS WHORE AND YOUR FANS ARE RATS, YOU ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM US, YOU CANT DO OTHERWHISE............with this slogan begin..........

Well done Mel and the club...

1884 I've sent Faye email about 2 weeks ago and heard nothing? Maybe still on holiday?

Hi Mate, have you got a list of songs yet which you are going to attempt to implement on match days?

My favorites in the suggestions so far,

Campeone

We are sailing

Rams are black, Rams are white (threedog knights)

twist and shout

we are, we are we are the rams

Darren Bent for derby (to the tune of collymores a ***)

Chris martin - proclaimers parody

As I've said all along, songs are a bit harder to have a proper plan for. All the songs that have caught on in the last few years started at away games so that is probably the best place to try new ones out.

I don't get to too many away games, so its probably up to Nick and the rest of the guys who go to every game to start them off.

We will happily get on board with any songs that start off and will add ones which became established to the songbook page. We will encourage everyone to sing and to not be scared of trying new songs, but we won't be saying "this is a new DCFC song" at this stage, it needs to be a bit more organic than that.

Having said that if things change and we find a way to reach people not on social media, or the group in the SS approach us saying, give us some ideas, we will definitely pass on all suggestions!

I hope to catch up with Nick again soon and have another chat about the chants and songs, see if we can come up with a way to funnel ideas.

Archived