2000-2007?

Dubiousmagoo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I worked as a football coach for Chelsea, Psg and Real Madrid, I doubt I would need a pension 

Beckham played for Man United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, PSG and posed in Calvin Kleins you wouldn't think he'd need to go to the MLS

Beckham played for Man United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, PSG and posed in Calvin Kleins you wouldn't think he'd need to go to the MLS

​He didn't need to, he chose to. That's the worst bit about it.

Looking into Clements background there seems to be a big gap on his CV from around 2000/2007. Does anyone know what he was up to? 

He discovered championship manager in late 99. Quit his job early 2000 and played it non-stop until Oct 2007, surviving purely on pizza and weed. He was so good at it, he got a real job in football.

He discovered championship manager in late 99. Quit his job early 2000 and played it non-stop until Oct 2007, surviving purely on pizza and weed. He was so good at it, he got a real job in football.

​So four more years of this and I could be Ancelotti's assistant too?

​I know people who did this.

except for the getting a real job bit....

Archived