• Created
  • Last Reply

Al Habsi

Rosenior Albentosa Shackell Obita

Karacan Thorne

Russell       Hughes Anya

Martin

​FFS

​Yes I would. He has played in big games and doesn't make as many mistakes as Grant. We may disagree with who is better but there is nothing wrong with competition.

​Personally I'd rather the money/wages go to parts of the squad that need more urgent attention. Unless we're going to sign someone either significantly better than Grant or as good but significantly younger, then I wouldn't bother.

​Yes I would. He has played in big games and doesn't make as many mistakes as Grant. We may disagree with who is better but there is nothing wrong with competition.

​Incorrect.

That 51st page was literally the worst page of any thread, 2 idi...questionable posters going toe-to-toe with ridiculous suggestions. And please, before you say I don't have to read it, I enjoy reading others thoughts, but that was silly.

For what it's worth, Fozzy isn't a bad LB, actually one of the better in the Champ. Keogh needs a consistent partner. And DCFC don't need an entirely new XI of players no better than what we already have.

That 51st page was literally the worst page of any thread, 2 idi...questionable posters going toe-to-toe with ridiculous suggestions. And please, before you say I don't have to read it, I enjoy reading others thoughts, but that was silly.

For what it's worth, Fozzy isn't a bad LB, actually one of the better in the Champ. Keogh needs a consistent partner. And DCFC don't need an entirely new XI of players no better than what we already have.

​Agreed.

I'd like to see Bogdan come in, if possible.

Alex McCarthy too - otherwise I'm not too arsed about a keeper unless he's a huge step up from Grant. 

Al-Habsi and Federici are not better, or even as good as, Grant. I would say 'in my opinion' but as it's my opinion, we all know it's fact.

The unrealistic and stupid Derby fans team: 

Butland

Wisdom   Huth      Brown   Cole

Barton   Mulumbu   Milner

Necid             Drogba          Castaignos

​And failed to get promoted :ph34r:

Archived