Premier League Relegation Battle

Ramos

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villa 1-0 up, Newcastle 1-0 down, newcastle into the bottom three. My wanting of them to go down is nothing to do with mac, its to do with their ungrateful, arrogant fans who pushed pardew out. 

Sunderland has some tough games left. Leicester at home, Arsenal and Chelsea away. Maybe getting max one point? Hull would need one win to get in front of them but that looks unlikely too.

IMO the third one to dop is one one of those two. Hull maybe.

Can't wait to read Burnley comments on here about their two amazing strikers they signed last summer. They done really well for scoring massive ZERO YES YOU READ IT RIGHT ZERO. Lol

:lol:

Wasn't there a threat over QPR that they could go all the way down to the Conference if they got relegated and continued to refuse to pay their FFP fine?

Think so. 

MOTD with the brave ickle Burnley rubbish. 

"It was a miracle they got promoted" 

How often do you get a miracle?  Because Burnley have had two now. Other miracles include Swansea, Wigan, Hull and Blackpool

Awww "they've fought so bravely". Well they're the first team relegated so what do you say about QPR, Hull, Leicester? What do you say about Swansea who easily stayed up? 

What a load of patronising rubbish. 

And people like Savage and Kilbane etc pulling apart players who have more talent in their pooh than these sat laughing at them. Savage telling Newcastle to stop moaning and just get on with the football? 

Savage moaning about somebody not shutting up and getting on with football. Er, "lol"

I mean there's analysing a game and then there's being a plank. 

Shearer "You don't need to appeal to the fans at Newcastle. They always get behind you". Yes right behind Pardew weren't they Alan. Didn't they have a boycott the other day? 

Anyway, two more miracles getting a go next season. Possibly 3. I hope they can fight ever so bravely against the might of Newcastle United. That awful side that Burnley got nowhere near at any point during the season.

MOTD with the brave ickle Burnley rubbish. 

"It was a miracle they got promoted" 

How often do you get a miracle?  Because Burnley have had two now. Other miracles include Swansea, Wigan, Hull and Blackpool

Awww "they've fought so bravely". Well they're the first team relegated so what do you say about QPR, Hull, Leicester? What do you say about Swansea who easily stayed up? 

What a load of patronising rubbish. 

And people like Savage and Kilbane etc pulling apart players who have more talent in their pooh than these sat laughing at them. Savage telling Newcastle to stop moaning and just get on with the football? 

Savage moaning about somebody not shutting up and getting on with football. Er, "lol"

I mean there's analysing a game and then there's being a plank. 

Shearer "You don't need to appeal to the fans at Newcastle. They always get behind you". Yes right behind Pardew weren't they Alan. Didn't they have a boycott the other day? 

Anyway, two more miracles getting a go next season. Possibly 3. I hope they can fight ever so bravely against the might of Newcastle United. That awful side that Burnley got nowhere near at any point during the season.

​Completely agree, to be in the premier league you need 11 players on the pitch who are good enough to get there. Funnily enough players move around all over the place, managers move around all over the place. Are they telling us then if the whole chelsea team and mourinho defected to burton and burton ended up in the prem, they'd be like ooo ickle burton. Give us a break the stature of a club for me has nothing to do with being in the premier league, its their current squad which earns them their place.

Burnley had a good run, but they were always going to go down weren't they? I didn't ever think otherwise.

Hull City look down. Today summed them up. Solid against the league's better teams but struggle to beat teams they really ought to in order to stay up. Too defensive, that's their problem.

A shame as I wanted them to stay up. Would have loved to see Newcastle or Sunderland back down here, because both are boring, pointless teams who offer the PL nothing in terms of excitement.

Archived