Reading game on Sky

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame it clashes with other lunch time games, Hearts v Rangers Sky Sports 5 (12:15) and Leicester City v Newcastle United BT Sport 1 (12:45) which will be shown in the pubs up here, instead of this. Looks like I'll watch it at home instead.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

​you need to kick off mate. Take a weapon with you. If you're a regular, stand your ground and demand the Mighty Rams get their rightful exposure

Oh FFS why didn't they announce this earlier before us half fans actually bought a ticket for the game.

​always been the case that they wait to see whether or not the game is worthwhile showing on the last day of the season.

it doesn't take a genius to tell that this game would be likely to be on sky

​always been the case that they wait to see whether or not the game is worthwhile showing on the last day of the season.

it doesn't take a genius to tell that this game would be likely to be on sky

​I was being sarcastic lol I'm a season ticket holder

​you need to kick off mate. Take a weapon with you. If you're a regular, stand your ground and demand the Mighty Rams get their rightful exposure

​I'll leave the darts in the pub where they belong. I currently have a left foot injury so standing my ground isn't that easy at the moment, and I think we've all had a rightful of the Mighty Rams exposure recently.

I might just opt to watch it on an Ipad through a magnifying glass with the sound turned down, whilst surfing on the ironing board, whilst listening to "London Calling" by The Clash.

C'mon The Rams

​I'll leave the darts in the pub where they belong. I currently have a left foot injury so standing my ground isn't that easy at the moment, and I think we've all had a rightful of the Mighty Rams exposure recently.

I might just opt to watch it on an Ipad through a magnifying glass with the sound turned down, whilst surfing on the ironing board, whilst listening to "London Calling" by The Clash.

C'mon The Rams

bonkers

Shame it clashes with other lunch time games, Hearts v Rangers Sky Sports 5 (12:15) and Leicester City v Newcastle United BT Sport 1 (12:45) which will be shown in the pubs up here, instead of this. Looks like I'll watch it at home instead.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

​The games have only just been announced.. Sites like that will be updated before the end of the day.

This is great news seeing as I booked my holiday without looking at the fixture list, bummer. Sure I can find a nice bar/pub with it on. Happy days.

Booking a holiday during the season is not good. Go after its finish. 

Archived