Millwall & Wigan

RamFan13

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

​Indeed. I just thought it went without saying.

Good still haven't forgotten the 1994 experience , scary, racist and very ugly. Maybe they have mellowed , on Saturday mostly well behaved but even so glad we defo won't be playing them next season. 

Please for Rotherham

Blackpool the only team I'm sad for getting relegated, mostly because of there terrible situation

​The Oystons have excelled themselves. The fans' protest on Saturday (Judgement Day) was going to be focused for a while around the Stan Mortenson statue - laying of scarves etc.

The statue 'disappeared' last night. Could you imagine the furore if we had bad owners (again) and they went off with the Clough and Taylor statue to try to nip a protest in the bud? They would never be safe in the city again.

Good still haven't forgotten the 1994 experience , scary, racist and very ugly. Maybe they have mellowed , on Saturday mostly well behaved but even so glad we defo won't be playing them next season. 

​I went to the home game in the play offs and remember very clearly feeling threatened by a bunch of thugs abusing me from the next car in stationary traffic. So much so that I didn't go to the away game. Those neanderthals probably did me a favour.

Young lad down the road got thumped on Saturday - I don't know the ins and outs of it - but he's got a nice shiner - and he'd gone with his family, so he was definitely not out for trouble. 

Archived