Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thing to see is who's going to be going. I know it's been said that everyone's going to get a fair crack to impress PC but there must be a few that based on last season, may already have their cards marked.

My star mate just text me - apparently he's close to coming. 

He impressed PC then I guess

She unfollowed dcfc because everyone was tweeting her, well done lads (y)

Highly doubt this is going to have any impact on whether Ince decides to join or not. Probably smart of her to keep them unfollowed for now to keep the questions away. I blame Shaftesbury!

Is pretty intresting she followed shackells missus and weimanns... But embarresing when people tweet her 

Is pretty intresting she followed shackells missus and weimanns... But embarresing when people tweet her 

Also it is very embarrassing when our fans tweet to footabllers and begging them to sign for Derby...

Also it is very embarrassing when our fans tweet to footabllers and begging them to sign for Derby...

Messi and Ronaldo have twitter accounts, let's sic our embarrassing fans onto them where they'll get lost in the ocean of pathetic tweets.

Nixon now claims Derby are 'being strung along' and when asked whether Ince would be a Derby player by the end of the week replied, 'Derby think so, I'm not so sure.' He was certain he would join this time last week, wonder what's changed

ince's misses unfollowed Derby on twitter? 

Nixon now claims Derby are 'being strung along' and when asked whether Ince would be a Derby player by the end of the week replied, 'Derby think so, I'm not so sure.' He was certain he would join this time last week, wonder what's changed

Isn't this how most Nixon rumours work? 

A player I won't name until I put something in the paper at some point may or may not join the club for a fee that I heard is this much, but I'm suspicious of that and it may be more or less by an undetermined amount and may or may not be happening this week and I wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't happening at all. Read about it on...

To me it strikes of a mix of cold reading and the occasional solid piece of information. From what I can tell the style of the tweets, and the fact that they aren't fully open to the public builds what feels like a relationship of trust and people will be strung along, and buy what he's writing. 

Archived