Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't wish to claim that I'm in the know but just wanted to share what I've heard today. Someone I know works at a car dealership who do some sponsorship stuff with DCFC, they've been discussing player sponsorship this week and the club have let them sponsor Chris Martin but have warned that he is one of 4 players they can't be sure is staying. Apparently they also said Tom Ince is signing on Monday so there could be a possibility there.

106 Pages on Ince including what seemed like 50 pages of some excellent jokes that would apply to any transfer delay. dcfcfans.co.uk  is the PunMeister General of Fanzines in England..

If we had the £4.75m, wanted to get him at all costs and he wanted to come, then he would now be here.So either he is deliberating his future or we do not think that he is worth £4.75m upfront, as Bruce will not budge. or both of these issues it would seem.I rate him at £3 plus add ons for England, promotion etc.

I think you're underestimating how difficult it is, even for a very rich man, to get £5m together. It's not a fast, smooth process.

It's not like he has a bank account with £400,000,000 in it, the money is spread around assets.

Don't wish to claim that I'm in the know but just wanted to share what I've heard today. Someone I know works at a car dealership who do some sponsorship stuff with DCFC, they've been discussing player sponsorship this week and the club have let them sponsor Chris Martin but have warned that he is one of 4 players they can't be sure is staying. Apparently they also said Tom Ince is signing on Monday so there could be a possibility there.

I hope that isn't true!

who are the other three then? Plus no club can be a 100% sure their best players are staying, maybe derby are just prepared in case a massive bid comes in for a player that has consistently shown they are the real deal.

Bryson last year said getting to pre season and seeing the players again helped him want to stay, could this be the same with Ince?

Bryson last year said getting to pre season and seeing the players again helped him want to stay, could this be the same with Ince?

I doubt he has much of a rapport with Hull players, and he won't see our lads until he's signed. So no, I don't think so.

I imagine most of Hull's players had their wages dropped on relegation so I doubt there will be many happy faces in their training sessions. Hopefully we see images of him looking lonely and uninterested just like we did Thorne this time last season. Difference with Ince is, he'll be in a training session where half the people there want to leave and not just him :lol:

I imagine most of Hull's players had their wages dropped on relegation so I doubt there will be many happy faces in their training sessions. Hopefully we see images of him looking lonely and uninterested just like we did Thorne this time last season. Difference with Ince is, he'll be in a training session where half the people there want to leave and not just him :lol:

I imagine in the first photo of Hulls training session, most of them will have their eyes closed. Praying for an offer.

And in the first photo from Derby's training session, most of them have their eyes close praying we make an offer for Ince :lol:

He does seem to get on very well with a lot of the squad, especially Hughes. I find goal celebrations are also good indicators of players' relationships. 

He does seem to get on very well with a lot of the squad, especially Hughes. I find goal celebrations are also good indicators of players' relationships. 

A lot of his goals were important ones when we were losing too - also runs into the back of the net to retrieve and respot the ball.  Bad attitude pfff, not bad for a team you're only turning out on loan for...

A lot of his goals were important ones when we were losing too - also runs into the back of the net to retrieve and respot the ball.  Bad attitude pfff, not bad for a team you're only turning out on loan for...

The bad attitude stuff is nonsense. I admit he may of made a bad call not going with the U21s but if he plays as well as he can (or at least his dad thinks he can) over a few years he'll get into England's team anyway. 

But almost everything else, things that he's cited as being 'egotistical', 'arrogant' or 'a poor character' for are all press releases/interviews with his melon of a dad.

The bad attitude stuff is nonsense. I admit he may of made a bad call not going with the U21s but if he plays as well as he can (or at least his dad thinks he can) over a few years he'll get into England's team anyway. 

But almost everything else, things that he's cited as being 'egotistical', 'arrogant' or 'a poor character' for are all press releases/interviews with his melon of a dad.

I wouldn't want to play for Southgate. Ince needed to find a new club, not risk injury and be raring to go for the new season. We will regret Will's latest time with the U21s, carry an injury into the tournament, taking another knock and not having nearly enough of a rest before the next campaign begins. Club before country every time.

I think we can add your mate at the car dealership onto the list of people who might be going.  Mel is tracking everything on here, with the help of course of the Forum Stasi, I mean Elite.

I wouldn't want to play for Southgate. Ince needed to find a new club, not risk injury and be raring to go for the new season. We will regret Will's latest time with the U21s, carry an injury into the tournament, taking another knock and not having nearly enough of a rest before the next campaign begins. Club before country every time.

I think WH will wish he didn't go, but I said on twitter at the time that I personally am delighted that, whether it would have made a difference aside, Will played such a small part in what was such a dreadful look into England's future.

If he hadn't of gone at all he'd also have been flung into all the bad press surrounding the players that didn't go and I think that would have effected him. 

I think we can add your mate at the car dealership onto the list of people who might be going.  Mel is tracking everything on here, with the help of course of the Forum Stasi, I mean Elite.

Only be a few days before we hear about staff at a car dealership 'mysteriously disappearing' :lol:

I think you're underestimating how difficult it is, even for a very rich man, to get £5m together. It's not a fast, smooth process.

I think you underestimate the UK banking sector my friend. If Mel says jump to it my bet is that at least 3 Banking Executives will be doing a Fosbury Flop.

I think you underestimate the UK banking sector my friend. If Mel says jump to it my bet is that at least 3 Banking Executives will be doing a Fosbury Flop.

Maybe. There's no real rush on it  all though. Yes we'd prefer to get him in before Pre-Season starts, but missing a day - a week of pre-season is not going to turn him into a potato come opening day. We shouldn't worry about it taking a while, until news comes out that he's accepted a new deal at Hull or someone else has met Hull's (not clause based) valuation.

Archived