Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PistoldPete2

Find a source then? Because that story has been reiterated by many players (simple google search).

Look at the list. Gerrard, Dunne, Cole.. Red cards aren't all down to being "nasty". Gerrard beat up someone for looking at his wife in a night club *alledgyly", but he's not Joey Barton so he's still loved by all.

Gerrard isn't loved by me. Anyway, I would like to see Tom ince sign up but I guess it's never going to be an easy one...even with this clause if it exists. I guess hull didn't expect to get relegated, and didn't anticipate how well ince would do for us. Now they may regret having that clause in, so maybe trying tactics like demanding an up front fee. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Is somebody set fire to my shirt i would stub it out on their face and keep lighting it and stubbing it out.

​Well, that's where we are somewhat different then. 

Don't know if this has already been posted...

@SsmMedia: EXCLUSIVE: Chris Martin tells us @RealThomasInce will be a "great character around the club and provide important goals" #DCFC

@SsmMedia: Great day shooting at #dcfc #iprostadium. Thank you @colin_gibson160 and #chrismartin. Full interview coming soon.

@SsmMedia: EXCLUSIVE: "Derby are a sleeping giant". Our interview with Chris Martin will be coming soon #DCFC #dcfcfans http://t.co/Ol0ffvjJ2h

Will be?

​I read that exact same article before I posted to check that my facts were straight.

And no they wouldn't, what an outrageous comment to make. I would never, ever attempt to stub a lit cigar out on someone's body. There's throwing a punch in the heat of the moment and then there's vindictive and he's certainly the latter of the two.

Taking what I said out of context. I was referring to reacting, rather than doing what he did

Don't know if this has already been posted...

@SsmMedia: EXCLUSIVE: Chris Martin tells us @RealThomasInce will be a "great character around the club and provide important goals" #DCFC

@SsmMedia: Great day shooting at #dcfc #iprostadium. Thank you @colin_gibson160 and #chrismartin. Full interview coming soon.

@SsmMedia: EXCLUSIVE: "Derby are a sleeping giant". Our interview with Chris Martin will be coming soon #DCFC #dcfcfans http://t.co/Ol0ffvjJ2h

Will be?

Hope this is true, great spot! 

They literally would have asked him about the prospect of us signing Tom Ince. 

Hes probably answered with that. 

Not a cat in hells chance Martin is going to let it slip to some random reporter if we had signed Tom Ince. 

Although Derby do have a tendency to announce things on a Monday recently!

Archived