Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody can really defend some of the stuff hes done on or off the field BUT we've all been young and done stupid things. he also hasn't done as many lately so maybe he is controlling himself more like someone else said.

he would add a bit of bite to our midfield which I would be happy about as I think we have missed it just of late.

it would be quite good if he could keep the demons in the bag ?

nobody can really defend some of the stuff hes done on or off the field BUT we've all been young and done stupid things. he also hasn't done as many lately so maybe he is controlling himself more like someone else said.

he would add a bit of bite to our midfield which I would be happy about as I think we have missed it just of late.

it would be quite good if he could keep the demons in the bag ?

Being a father may have changed him, also a regular at support groups too.... 

Sorry to go all Joey Barton in a Tom Ince thread, just makes me cringe whenever I see him suggested. From the Mirror article I'll cherry pick a few out.......

4) Getting arrested for assault and criminal damage after argument with Liverpool cab driver

6) Going to jail for common assault and affray

7) Punching Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach

12) Assaulting team-mate Ousmane Dabo on the training ground

18) Sparking a ten-man brawl during a 'friendly' against Doncaster

19) Breaking a pedestrian's leg while driving through Liverpool city centre at 2am

20) *That* game vs Man City

21) Getting sent home from a pre-season our of Thailand for assaulting a 15 year-old Everton fan

22) Stubbing out a cigar in the eye of Jamie Tandy

24) Exposing his arse to Everton fans after last-minute equaliser

25) Making his mark in his first Newcastle-Sunderland derby... on Dickson Etuhu

26) Being indefinitely banned by Newcastle

27) Making homophobic remarks towards Fernando Torres

29) Going head-to-head with Bradley Johnson

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joey-bartons-top-30-mad-1285925

Just the kind of player this club needs eh?

Tom Ince tho, cracking signing.

Barton, nasty piece of work that he is, is the nasty piece of work we need in our collection of nice guys.

Sorry to go all Joey Barton in a Tom Ince thread, just makes me cringe whenever I see him suggested. From the Mirror article I'll cherry pick a few out.......

4) Getting arrested for assault and criminal damage after argument with Liverpool cab driver

6) Going to jail for common assault and affray

7) Punching Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach

12) Assaulting team-mate Ousmane Dabo on the training ground

18) Sparking a ten-man brawl during a 'friendly' against Doncaster

19) Breaking a pedestrian's leg while driving through Liverpool city centre at 2am

20) *That* game vs Man City

21) Getting sent home from a pre-season our of Thailand for assaulting a 15 year-old Everton fan

22) Stubbing out a cigar in the eye of Jamie Tandy

24) Exposing his arse to Everton fans after last-minute equaliser

25) Making his mark in his first Newcastle-Sunderland derby... on Dickson Etuhu

26) Being indefinitely banned by Newcastle

27) Making homophobic remarks towards Fernando Torres

29) Going head-to-head with Bradley Johnson

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joey-bartons-top-30-mad-1285925

Just the kind of player this club needs eh?

Tom Ince tho, cracking signing.

​In a word, yes. This is EXACTLY the kind of player Derby needs. He has grown up a hell of a lot, but still has that 'orrible' streak that you need in the spine of the side. If he was captain last season do you reckon he would have allowed that pathetic capitulation? There would have been black eyes at the training ground. 

We are too nice, and have been too nice for years. Nice teams don't win things. Even Barcelona/Madrid have the odd nasty ******* that will kick you up in the air. We have no one except Bucko that would do that. Too many neon boot wearing Fifa players and not enough battlers. 

Ive got nothing more to add on Joey Barton or Queiroz. 

Barton is quite believable but I personally think there is no chance of Queiroz being number 2. 

Also just heard off my usual reliable source that Ince is not a done deal yet. 

My source has informed me that Ince is on holiday & still deciding on his next move. 

Barton is quite believable but I personally think there is no chance of Queiroz being number 2. 

My source has informed me that Ince is on holiday & his dad is still deciding on his next move. 

​FTFY

My source has informed me that Ince is on holiday & still deciding on his next move

​Any ideas on the other teams in for him?

My source has informed me that Ince is on holiday & still deciding on his next move. 

So you think Barton is believable but it won't happen, one source said Queuriz will be number 2 but there's no chance, ince is a done deal off one source but it's actually not from another?

Just had to clear that up ;)

I've been calling for a hardman in our team for years, something we have lacked for far too long.

There is a huge difference between a hardman and a convicted criminal and thug. 

That Aguero incident was only a couple of seasons ago, he's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. 

Would be an absolute shocking signing. I'd rather have a team of Conor Sammons than one Joey Barton even on the bench.

Archived