title fight still alive

B4ev6is

Yeah, we all love the idea of the promotion race still available, but realistically that's not going to happen - the gap is to wide with only 15 pts available to play for.

Your asking the top four all to lose two games of their remaining 5 games, no  I am afraid its the Play offs for us........

We cocked it up in the last month.......

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one here that think the Auto's are gone, for me the Wolves game was the final nail in that coffin.

With my neutral football fan head on and taking Derby out of the equation I'd love to see Bournemouth win the league, new clubs in the Premier League is always good to see, Norwich, Watford, Boro we've seen before and let's be honest, Bournemouth deserve it.

I know B4 doesn't agree but they have played the best football throughout the season, pundits have loved watching them and it would be interesting to see how they get on in the Prem.

I think next season it will be even harder to go up. Really frustrating end to the season hopefully we win the play offs!

​Don't we hear that every season? as well as the Prem being the weakest.

I guess if you believe everything you read online, not only will McClaren be off but fans think half the squad will leave as well. 

Will be an interesting summer that's for sure if we go up or not.

Yeah, we all love the idea of the promotion race still available, but realistically that's not going to happen - the gap is to wide with only 15 pts available to play for.

Your asking the top four all to lose two games of their remaining 5 games, no  I am afraid its the Play offs for us........

We cocked it up in the last month.......

If we had been five points behind but in 3rd place then I'd still be hopeful but to be five points off autos, and be in 5th means that we'll have to hope at least three teams slip up. Without having to rely on GD we'd need teams to lose two of their last five which I can't see. In my opinion we deserved to beat Wolves & Watford, which would have given us an extra five points, but once again it seems that individual errors are our downfall.

I'm never right but I'm gonna predict the final table for the top 8, let's see how wrong I am come May 2nd...

Bournemouth fixtures: Brighton (A) - draw, Reading (A) - win, Sheff Wed (H) - win, Bolton (H) - win, Charlton (A) - draw. 11 POINTS - Total 88

Norwich: Bolton (A) - win, Leeds (A) - draw, M'boro (H) - draw, Rotherham (A) - win, Fulham (H) - win. 11 POINTS - Total 87

Watford: Millwall (A) - draw, Forest (A) - loss, Brum (H) - win, Brighton (A) - draw, Sheff Wed (H) - win. 8 POINTS - Total 84

Boro: Rotherham (H) - win, Wolves (H) - draw, Norwich (A) - draw, Fulham (A) - draw, Brighton (H) - win. 9 POINTS - Total 84

Derby: Brentford (H) - win, Blackpool (H) - win, Hudders (A) - win, Millwall (A) - draw, Reading (H) - win. 13 POINTS - Total 84

Wolves: Birmingham (A) - draw, Boro (A) - draw, Ipswich (H) - win, Wigan (A) - win, Millwall (H) - win. 11 POINTS - Total 82

Brentford: Derby (A) - loss, Sheff Wed (A) - draw, Bolton (H) - win, Reading (A) - loss, Wigan (H) - win. 7  POINTS - Total 77 points.

Ipswich: Blackpool (H) - Win, Cardiff (H) - draw, Wolves (A) - loss, Forest (H) - draw, Blackburn (A) - loss. 5 POINTS - Total 73

Final table:

Bmouth 88

Norwich 87

Watford 84 (GD)

Derby 84 (GD)

Boro 84 (GD)

Wolves 82

Brentford 77

Ipswich 73

Watford v Wolves

Derby v Boro

Archived