Has Mascarell offcially left Derby and gone back to Real Madrid?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we don't sign him. He isnt a bad footballer, but neither does he compliment the rest of the side. In English football espeically if you play Defensive midfield you need to be an enforcer. He's the sort of player Pellegreni would sign for man city, and then would be blaimed for them having a soft under belly.

I hope we don't sign him. He isnt a bad footballer, but neither does he compliment the rest of the side. In English football espeically if you play Defensive midfield you need to be an enforcer. He's the sort of player Pellegreni would sign for man city, and then would be blaimed for them having a soft under belly.

Scrolling through my instagram feed and he posted a picture of a travel bag with the caption:

"Waiting to travel... back to Derby. Few days with my boys!! Come on Rams!!!"

So he's gone back to Madrid, still injured, and now he's back to Derby just to spend time with the squad. I wonder what it is about us that makes us so attractive to players on loan. First Thorne dying to come back here and now it looks like Omar wouldn't mind a return either...

Scrolling through my instagram feed and he posted a picture of a travel bag with the caption:

"Waiting to travel... back to Derby. Few days with my boys!! Come on Rams!!!"

So he's gone back to Madrid, still injured, and now he's back to Derby just to spend time with the squad. I wonder what it is about us that makes us so attractive to players on loan. First Thorne dying to come back here and now it looks like Omar wouldn't mind a return either...

​Maybe he doesn't see his future with Real Madrid? We should be pretty tempting option to have.

Archived