England v Lithuania

Day

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the way the qualifying format is set out and the FA's insistence of playing friendlies against second-rate nations at Wembley, it would be a massive surprise if Rooney doesn't claim the all-time scoring records by some distance.

I had two bets, 4-0, and Rooney to score 1st & 4-0. Was a very nervy last twenty minutes for me last night. Lots of England fans looking at me strangely every time I shouted "stop trying to score England! " but I won £187.50 off £15.

Confidence must be quitetly sneaking up on us, 7 wins in 7 since the world cup.

Even though it was only Lithuania we did look good, the attacking play was quick and measured. Lots of little one-twos and some great driving runs from Sterling and Welbeck(Stay on your feet). Wayne "Not and England Legend" Rooney could have had a first half hat trick, bring on our back up striker and he scores within a minute. Cahill and Jones look a great partnership, Clyne and Baines were good in defence and attack. Was very impressed with the three in midfield, Carrick the only proper DM have at the minute (until GT is fully fit) and he did everything you could have asked of him. Henderson has improved so much in the last season or two. always good on the ball. Delph continues to impress with his energy and movement.

Good all round performance, we made easy work of a poor team but no game is ever a guaranteed win (maybe San Marino)

Shall I plan the Euro 2016 open top bus parade?

Confidence must be quitetly sneaking up on us, 7 wins in 7 since the world cup.

Even though it was only Lithuania we did look good, the attacking play was quick and measured. Lots of little one-twos and some great driving runs from Sterling and Welbeck(Stay on your feet). Wayne "Not and England Legend" Rooney could have had a first half hat trick, bring on our back up striker and he scores within a minute. Cahill and Jones look a great partnership, Clyne and Baines were good in defence and attack. Was very impressed with the three in midfield, Carrick the only proper DM have at the minute (until GT is fully fit) and he did everything you could have asked of him. Henderson has improved so much in the last season or two. always good on the ball. Delph continues to impress with his energy and movement.

Good all round performance, we made easy work of a poor team but no game is ever a guaranteed win (maybe San Marino)

Shall I plan the Euro 2016 open top bus parade?

Archived