Budget 2015

froggg

Will he be  giving it all away to entice the voters in? what would you like to see in todays budget?

For me he'll be chucking the lot at us......money off beer, tax cuts, he won't go as far as cutting the tax on fags though? Watch when it all comes in though..... he'll be giving us short shrift..;) Vote Labour...... life's too short for tory 'bankers'

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have recently received my Tax code for the coming year , my allowance will probably, by all accounts, go up after today , which will  felicitate a change in said code , why the **** did they not wait till after the Budget to send out codes , more wasted money by the government , go on Cameron blame that on the last Labour lot .

It'll be the usual tinkering giving with one hand and taking with another. Supposedly another pensions reform (no doubt to stop the old'uns deserting the Tories for UKIP).

It does make me laugh how a penny off beer always makes one of the top headlines when it would save the average person almost nothing - for me, less than 50p a year.

The days of giveaway budgets are long gone. Voters see straight through it and business community absolutely hate them.

A pretty good budget all-in-all. Some small tax reductions and crucially a reduction in the austerity measures for the next few years & a difficult one for Labour to attack - which I'm sure was the whole point.

As a student, even I agree. Tuition fee promises are a cheap policy to bring in the youth vote. But it's pointless because majority of students never pay back the full amount anyway. Makes no difference at all.

Thats the thing though, they dont care about students or young people at all.

Under 21s have the lowest voter turn out, why pitch for there votes when barely of them bother?

Who votes the most? OAPS. So parties stay out of touch in an effort to appeal to the older generations.

Archived