Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

11 hours ago, angieram said:

I took a couple too from the North Stand. It's really hard to get any clarity from that distance so I don't think that it's any better than your mate's. Just a slightly different angle.

2016-08-21 22.53.49.jpg

Thanks angieram. Fantastic photo and it's far better than my mates!

I did think of parachuting down from the top of the GG stand to take a Polaroid snap of it, but the health and safety element kicked into my brain, I thought do I really want to come tumbling down dragging the Derby County St George with me and then getting tangled up with 8 security men at the bottom before finishing off with a forward roll on to the pitch all as per Frank Spencer meets Norman Wisdom style at the IPro, so after umming and arrghing about it I opted to leave the parachute in it's bag.

2tups it was very quiet in The Flowerpot, 3 of us did manage to get in there at about 12:45pm ish and we enjoyed a few until 3pm and a quiet sing along to the jukebox, we then popped in The Silk Mill for one, then the Exeter for one and we walked to the ground just after 4:45pm ish, so I was in the ground just after 5pm ish to put the flag up etc I met friends back in The Brunswick after the game and we chatted to two Villa fans about the game before I left just after 9:30pm ish to catch the train back to Birmingham, avoiding a couple of young drunken thuggish villa boys in the same carriage, head down, headphones on, before killing the four hours in Birmingham before my 02:35am megabus back to Aberdeen. We'll catch up watching Burton/Newcastle games on Sky etc, I'll send an e-mail out to the troops etc and the flag is yours for the October game if you can be @rsed taking it etc.

7 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm the bloke standing up on the stairway 4 steps up, to the right of the flag!......Up The Rams.

Would recognise you anywhere...hope to see you and the boys in  the Black Bull for the Nigels' Derby. And Marmite off the menu for a day. 

9 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm the bloke standing up on the stairway 4 steps up, to the right of the flag!......Up The Rams.

When are you next there? Are you always in the same spot? I'm in West lower block C, so have a perfect, and close view of the flags in that corner. I can use phone camera, or if you want it done properly, I'll bring me proper camera. 

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

When are you next there? Are you always in the same spot? I'm in West lower block C, so have a perfect, and close view of the flags in that corner. I can use phone camera, or if you want it done properly, I'll bring me proper camera. 

No idea, and no plans, will see when a game is fancied by a few of the Aberdeenshire Rams.

No not always in the same spot, when I was young I came a lot, but now I'm old I tend to do as I'm told.

I'll let you know when we visit the IPro, so you can use your phone camera or proper camera or one or two from a close view.

Kettingram is in West lower block C, coz that is where the flags in the corner can be seen and when I was sat in GG Upper D.