Bent out for 3-4 weeks

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I am sure there will be plenty of players who aren't getting a game in a prem side who would love to come to the team top of the league and who create lots of chances and where they would also be guaranteed a start.

So Danny Graham it is then :)

Emergency loan an out and out ST for 1 montg just to give us a focal point to work around and ince/lingard/ Russell make up the lost goals. By end of month Martin is back match fit. Meantime Thomas steps up to the subs role and happy days. Bent returns and him and Martin fire us to promotion. I believe  (I think)

Sith Happens

What we are after is a short term fix. Getting a loan in its a gamble if it will give a short term fix. Takes players a couple of weeks to  get used to the squad. I'd rather go with existing squad members...russell, dawkins, at least they know how we play.

It's not ideal getting a new central striker in but it's quite a specific role to play and none of our other attackers excel at it to my knowledge. 

I think we should definitely look to get a short term loan in if possible. I hope Martin is back in 2 games but that doesn't mean we're not short in that position even when he is back. He might not be sharp and we need cover or an option off the bench anyway now Bent is out for up to a month. There's only 2 months of the season left!

Archived