tommrow we could go top

B4ev6is

I think if we get all 3 points against shiffield wednesday and results go our way we could open a gap at the top bewteen 3 or 4 ponits at the tpp of the league. I know that they dont score many nore do they concead many eathier but we have no probleams scoreing goals but at the moment we have probleams keeping them out of our net. But once again come guys lets get behind the lads and help them pick up all three points. Lets us be the 12th man lets have whole ground chanting and hopeful no one sitting down so much more fun when no one sits down.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or......

Boro crush a ribbish Leeds side, Bournemouth easily swat aside a Brentford side in turmoil and free fall, Ipswich beat a Reading side with nothign to play for except the FA Cup and Watford beat Norwich at home.....we lose to Sheff Wed and we end up the day 5th and 4 points off top.....and all because no one stood up.

I do think we need to capitalise on the 2 home games though. Win both and start putting pressure on the others. I think we have dropped enough points already. Wednesday was an example of this, it was a game we could/should of won instead we drew and then were grateful that Boro dropped points.  

Archived