One gallon of water a day

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daveo is on the right track. However you can over-hydrate for sure. Superhydration to burn fat has you drinking ice cold water ... for obvious reasons, if that's your goal. (body temp lowers, and water unusable in the body which must heat it - both requiring calorie burn) But the more water, the better your skin, the healthier you are generally. 

If you're drinking the right amount of water, you should have to get up at least twice during the night to pee ... daveo is probably up at least 3 times with drinking that much. Be careful you don't miss, man. 

So, if i drink a gallon a day it'il stop my cravings for Birds sausage rolls?

If you space it properly, possibly. It really is just a tool some use to fill themselves up.

Daveo is on the right track. However you can over-hydrate for sure. Superhydration to burn fat has you drinking ice cold water ... for obvious reasons, if that's your goal. (body temp lowers, and water unusable in the body which must heat it - both requiring calorie burn) But the more water, the better your skin, the healthier you are generally. 

If you're drinking the right amount of water, you should have to get up at least twice during the night to pee ... daveo is probably up at least 3 times with drinking that much. Be careful you don't miss, man.

I've always loved the "cold water burns calories" one. Technically it could work, but the amount of ice water you'd need to down is impractical and unlikely to actually happen.

The energy required to heat that whole gallon of 0

I've always managed to easily put away 5-8 pints of water a day. I don't drink coffee or tea and i can't be arsed paying for fizzy drinks and the like, also i'm not one of those weird ******** which moans about tap water so that helps. 

I think it's good for me, i tried having a night out on malibu / coke,  and the taste of coke became disgusting after the 3rd drink along with general bloatiness and lethargy (it was the coke, honest). I've never understood people that can go through 2 litres of fizzy drinks a day, properly grim. 

5 pints so far for me, 2.8 litres.....pretty easy tbh, not like I've found myself thinking this is a chore, Brita jug makes it so much easier. Haven't been pissing like crazy either, 3 times so far, nothing crazy

Archived