Matt Jarvis

McMuffin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never understand some Derby fans.

No matter who we are linked with theres always people that say "no thanks" or "dear god I hope not!

Matt Jarvis moved for 11 million, was capped for England and would be a brilliant signing at this level.

Tom Ince. Lost his way a bit bur proven at this level and again would be a brilliant signing.

How people can say dear god no to players like that to come to Derby is beyond me,

A couple of years ago we would have been dreaming to be linked to players like this.

Both of these players would improve our squad no end. 

I dont know how true the Jarvis rumours are and wont believe it until I see it from Owen Bradley.

Even if for some reason you are that unsure about us signing someone at least wait to see them in a Derby shirt before you pass judgement.

No matter who we are linked with theres always people that say "no thanks" or "dear god I hope not!

Matt Jarvis moved for 11 million, was capped for England and would be a brilliant signing at this level.

Tom Ince. Lost his way a bit bur proven at this level and again would be a brilliant signing.

How people can say dear god no to players like that to come to Derby is beyond me,

A couple of years ago we would have been dreaming to be linked to players like this.

I dont know how true the Jarvis rumours are and wont believe it until I see it from Owen Bradley.

Even if for some reason you are that unsure about us signing someone at least wait to see them in a Derby shirt before you pass judgement.

Here here some would rather us struggle with just Dawkins and Ward only fit wingers and Dawks came off injured at the weekend!

Don't get it they'd both be top, top signings!

Who can we say "no" to?

Can't say 'no' to players we've all heard of and seen but we're allowed to say 'no' to some blokes called John Brayford, Jake Buxton and some inconsistent League 1 wingers like Commons?

Not having a go at you. Just saying that people are allowed to not rate players.

West Ham fans seem to be mixed.

I've just seen one tweet saying they would die from happiness if he left. Another dubbed him Matt 'can't cross a ball' Jarvis.

I'd still back him to do well in this league.

Doesn't seem very mixed to me.

West Ham fans seem to be mixed.

I've just seen one tweet saying they would die from happiness if he left. Another dubbed him Matt 'can't cross a ball' Jarvis. 

I'd still back him to do well in this league.

Can't recall the last time I heard a set of fans unanimously declare a departing player anything other than crap, it's one of those face saving things......

You're a bundle of joy aren't you Srg?

<a  class=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c2/2d/d4/c22dd4376c7b9668be105867a86900ef" />

To be linked with Tom Ince and get Matt Jarvis would be an horrendous come down.

Archived