Phones

South Ram

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A % of the iPhone crowd remind me of kids and teenagers going for the latest craze regardless of what it is to fit in. I have an S4 from when it came out and it comes off my 27 pound a month tariff in September, I'll glady keep it for another 3-4 years after that then update to whatever the latest model is at the time. You have to semi keep up but most upgrades (for anyone other than tech geeks) offer nothing for the basic user besides following the latest trend. Skip 3 or 4 upgrades, bank a

Ive been told the S4 was good! Idk about the S5 though.

I've got an S5 screen resolution is excellent with its size you can properly watch streaming videos camera isnt excellent but that's the trade off comes with heart rate and step monitor built in if you're a gym bunny waterproof if you're accident prone like me can multitask and swap between apps extremely easily

Ive got an iPhone 5c (yes I am 17)

On EE, great signal but I never leave Derby obviously ;)

Overall it is fast, simple and stylish.

Cant think of anything wrong with it and I know people with the iPhone 6 who say its great, if budget is not an issue that would be the one

but beware once you buy into apple, you are one of them....... :ph34r:

Thinking of just going with the iphone 6

Makes sense if you travel between countries too. Since so many people around the world have iphones) you can imessage, facetime, facetime audio, etc for free, wherever there is WiFi, which is everywhere these days. It's a big advantage.  One of our family members doesn't have an iphone and he gets less interaction with all the rest of us, and is much harder to reach.

Iphone 5s or 6 if you have international contacts.

Makes sense if you travel between countries too. Since so many people around the world have iphones) you can imessage, facetime, facetime audio, etc for free, wherever there is WiFi, which is everywhere these days. It's a big advantage.  One of our family members doesn't have an iphone and he gets less interaction with all the rest of us, and is much harder to reach.

Iphone 5s or 6 if you have international contacts.

Unfortunately can't afford an iphone 6:( so had to go for second best with the 5S!

Does he answer to the name lucky?

Archived