Future stadium extension

whiteroseram

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world cup feasi shows how hard it is to achieve a big expansion.

Any option which involved tresspassing over the road or adjacent land - as described - is in reality a non-starter.

Not sure of the exact boundary positions but it looks like space is quite limited behind both the north and south stands.

I'd be surprised if was practically possible to add more than another 1500 to each

Similarly the east stand - maybe another 2000-2500.

But its probably not worth it....thats why expansion all round was the club's least favourite option.

Those redundant piles will probably never get used.

The problem is that the extra capacity is really required in the away end.

2300 is a quite tiny.

You didn't answer the question

Ha ha. Go back to being a miserable know it all.

I simply got sick of your condascending comments.

Nobody really cares, you sad man.

Ps. I don't have spots.

You certainly don't have any manners...... or brains.

One of the advantages of the forum is that the members are sometimes expert in a particular field, and can shed new light on a particular issue. E.g. Ramblur on the accounts; others on I.T. related issues etc etc.

But the bane of the internet forum are the keyboard warriors like you who want to rage against other posters, with snidey cheap comments.

Go somewhere else.

P.s. I didn't make condescending comments bar this one.......Which you can't even spell.

Here's a thought. What do people think our ideal capacity should be?

Our current 33k or an increase to 44k or somewhere between the two?

i think the ideal capacity is @36k.

Grounds like Hillsborough which have been over extended to suit the occasional large event - which ironically they can no longer host - lose the atmosphere for a standard league game.

Our typical home fan attendance is prob 28-30k.

we could propbably sell 33k+ for Forest.

+ 15% for away fans as FA cup requirements.

We can't easily accommodate 40k + for world cup matches, and its not worth bending the ground out of shape for a once in a blue moon event.

You certainly don't have any manners...... or brains.

One of the advantages of the forum is that the members are sometimes expert in a particular field, and can shed new light on a particular issue. E.g. Ramblur on the accounts; others on I.T. related issues etc etc.

But the bane of the internet forum are the keyboard warriors like you who want to rage against other posters, with snidey cheap comments.

Go somewhere else.

I don't like the way you come across. I have no interest in making arguments. However, you have no manners in my opinion, which is what I took exception to in the first place with your rudeness to everyone on this thread. There is a way of talking to other people without being a 'know it all' @rse and calling everyone else stupid all the time.

I'll post where I like thanks and not bow to anyone like yourself.

Now, go away and calculate the wind loadings for the Eiffel Tower.

Ps. Condescending fool.

I don't like the way you come across. I have no interest in making arguments. However, you have no manners in my opinion, which is what I took exception to in the first place with your rudeness to everyone on this thread. There is a way of talking to other people without being a 'know it all' @rse and calling everyone else stupid all the time.

I'll post where I like thanks and not bow to anyone like yourself.

Now, go away and calculate the wind loadings for the Eiffel Tower.

Anything positive to contribute?

I thought it interesting, albeit a bit off the current topic - that Ramnut can sometimes be a condescending @rse - that AC Milan are looking at proposals to leave the San Siro and build a new 40,000-capacity stadium. You might have thought that a club of that stature might have gone bigger?

If we can get into the Prem, it strikes me that 36k might be useful for a few games so the proper plastics like me might come along. Perhaps we can rope off the playing area and have 3k round the pitch ala Fulham 83? I would like the opportunity to stamp on Costa or give Rooney a slap.

Amazing how a simple thread about a construction project, which the club have already ruled out, has now reached 6pgs of increasingly hostile name calling.

Good job we don't have anything real to moan about, it'd be a bloodbath on here!

Archived