Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?? SM won't drop him.

We will see. The point of the post was that he has real competition in Bent. Right now Grant, Mascarell, and arguably Hughes don't.

Never really knew much about Tom Ince to be honest, but often mistook him for being a bit of a cocky, mardy sorta kid. Having just listened to his interview on Rams Player I have to say he impressed me. Seems to have the right attitude and realizes that he will have to work hard and play well to get into and stay in the first team. Excited.

Never really knew much about Tom Ince to be honest, but often mistook him for being a bit of a cocky, mardy sorta kid. Having just listened to his interview on Rams Player I have to say he impressed me. Seems to have the right attitude and realizes that he will have to work hard and play well to get into and stay in the first team. Excited.

Instead of speculating about his 'attitude' that some people like doing - ask yourself this: why would a kid who believes he is better than what he is, decide to leave Liverpool and head to Blackpool to get first team football?

You're exactly right with what you say. 

I liked Ibe, and still do, but when you consider that Rodgers pretty much had to drop him off in Derby in order to get him out on loan - it speaks volumes. 

Ince said in his interview that he wants to prove he is good enough to play for Derby County and he focused a lot on promotion - he also touched on that he wasn't guaranteed first-team football here. It sounds like he's been given a chance to play towards a permanent deal and should Derby win promotion that may happen. That's how I interpreted it.

Ibe was all about the development, playing games and going back to Liverpool.  

The genius of McClaren is this - sign Ince with apossible transfer fee agreed at a fairly low figure then turn him into twice the player in 20 games and get him for what looks like a bargain at the end of the season. Ince has been told that you have to PERFORM not just turn up. , Lingard signed a three and a half year contract before he signed on loan because Man Utd have heard of George Thorne. If Hughes gets injured we have more options in midfield than before after getting these two in. I personally could not believe that we got Lingard as well. McClaren is looking more like General Patton by the minute. Possible overkill on standard of players but he has made it clear. We are leaving NOTHING to chance, we are covering every eventuality. The Board want their

Good interview on Ramsplayer. Didn't say "fantastic awesome fans" like a lot of players do. That's good. Don't like that generic bum kissing.

Great support

Massive club... give it a rest.

Just talking about the things he really cares about will do me. The style, the challenge and the manager. All the fan relationship stuff will either come later or not at all.

So far so good

The genius of McClaren is this - sign Ince with apossible transfer fee agreed at a fairly low figure then turn him into twice the player in 20 games and get him for what looks like a bargain at the end of the season. Ince has been told that you have to PERFORM not just turn up. , Lingard signed a three and a half year contract before he signed on loan because Man Utd have heard of George Thorne. If Hughes gets injured we have more options in midfield than before after getting these two in. I personally could not believe that we got Lingard as well. McClaren is looking more like General Patton by the minute. Possible overkill on standard of players but he has made it clear. We are leaving NOTHING to chance, we are covering every eventuality. The Board want their

Got to admit I really liked his interview.

Obviously you can't really tell much from a first-impression interview, but he sounded grounded and willing to work for the team. No promises, no fan-related wishwash and nothing about the club's size, training ground etc.

Just a simple, 'I'm willing to work hard to get my chance in the team and help the team to promotion' - About as perfect as you can get really.

Couldn't agree more.

Seems a lot more level headed that I thought he would be.

My team for Bolton. Assuming Bucko is injured

Grant

Christie   Keogh    Shotton    Fozzie

Mascarell

Hughes         Hendrick

Ince                                          Lingard

Martin

That's a scary line up :)

Archived