Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be right if it is in The Times. Not known for tittle tattle in that paper, unlike the Sun, and that rather gossipy fellow called Nixon. Clarence Fitzwilliam-Wankimoff is a dyed in the wool football reporter, honest as the day is long.

All this talk of Matty Phillips has taken the gloss off the transfer window, like watching paint dry. Hoillet going to Borussia Emulsiongladbach is just brushing over the cracks at QPR. Yes, I am on a roller. What do you expect from Rampage, other than posts bristling with puns?

I was high on Ince before Forest got him and sucked whatever remaining life he had out of him. Thanks Psycho. I'd be happy if we get him but not if its just a loan where we have to pay out more than a refried bean. Get Sako or Boetius (feyenoord), on a perm, and move Ward out? 

Watched Ince today when he came on, and really. he had nothing going on, but could be the crappy team he's on. If we can get him for nowt then fair beans, otherwise meh.

the quieter that the transfer talk with Derby gets, the more certain that we have done a deal and that we are finalising it. There are no headless chickens running about desperately trying to sign players. Derby County have never been this professional in their approach. Evans has the job nailed and he knows who Steve wants. I would not back anyone to get the better of Rush and Evans. Icing on the cake is Mel Morris who needs more praise on here. Some more information on here about Morris, contribution to the Academy would be nice.

What Derby need until the end of the season is routine wins like today. No sweat, no real threat, players chomping at the bit to get on the pitch and alternatives to bring on to cover any eventually. COYR

I'm not sure, but I'm a bit concerned we aren't going to sign a winger this window. I hope that it won't hurt our chances too much but I feel like we're lacking in that department since Ibe left should anyone be out injured as Russell is now.

Why are you concerned we're not replacing our loan winger with a permanent winger? I think we'll get a loan winger in of equal quality to Ibe, which won't leave us tied to whichever winger we can bring in on short notice at the end of the season.

I'm not sure, but I'm a bit concerned we aren't going to sign a winger this window. I hope that it won't hurt our chances too much but I feel like we're lacking in that department since Ibe left should anyone be out injured as Russell is now.

The transfer window's largely an irrelevance in the Championship. We're only talking about Ince (or anyone) on loan, and just a few days after the transfer window closes, the loan window reopens. No need for any concern.

We need as many players available as possible , starting with Bolton we have 4 games in 10 days.

We've also got something of an injury crisis, with bucko, eustace Thorne, Russell , ablentosa, and now Dawkins injured plus Ibe recalled. We need more bodies as Mac has said.

Re - Evans has 10 players lined up for every position, that in mind we will definitely have a winger in soon. Perm or loan who knows but I trust in the setup.

Evans is the walking encyclopaedia of possible signings. I see that we were looking at Albentosa last year as well. I think it is ten players for U21 as well, which makes McClaren the most informed manager in the Football League for sure. Very exciting for now and for the future. Surely players want to come to Derby. Anyone with any sense would give Ibe a ring and Ibe would probably say this, "I wish that I was still playing at Derby until the end of the season because I'd rather do that than be in Liverpool's U21 games and not getting on the pitch for the first team".

Archived