FA Cup 5th Round Draw

AmericanRam

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be on Telly though we will get 2 minutes on the BBC. Poor Chesterfield got around 2 minutes on match of the day.. Well done Bradford I agree but 20 minutes they had..!!

Yes I agree, can't believe one of the greatest cup upsets of all time got more air time than our damp squib game.

A very winnable tie,if not particularly attractive financially.However,should we get through we would be steadily accumulating decent prize funds:-

prizes for winners of ties from 3rd round onwards:-

Maybe me , but can you check your link , I get 404 :-)

Yeh,I don't understand these technical things.I copied and pasted link,which has always worked in the past,and also bookmarked it.I get the same 404 as you,but the bookmarked link works ok.

I've edited the post to give the figures.

Yeh,I don't understand these technical things.I copied and pasted link,which has always worked in the past,and also bookmarked it.I get the same 404 as you,but the bookmarked link works ok.

I've edited the post to give the figures.

They really are paltry sums when compared to the vast amounts made just for competing in Europe .

That doesn't include money made from ticket sales either probably made best part of half a million so far

Do you mean including prize money?

They really are paltry sums when compared to the vast amounts made just for competing in Europe .

Agreed,but unfortunately Boro  are absolutely minting it now.

Archived