Wolves (A) on Sky

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's good news for the Aberdeenshire Rams. I beat the good lady, to the calendar, and have the night booked to venture in to the city of Aberdeen to meet up with other Rams lads and meet my younger brother who is a Wolves fan and hopefully another Wolves fan, to enjoy a load of ale and a great Friday night out.

Yep, pants isn't it...

Terrible. Who wants that game on a Friday night?

Our fans?

Wolves fans?

Any of the squads or managers?

No. A Chelsea fan from Cannock and never been to a game. He's got the money so send the game to him.

Just leave it at 3pm on Saturday and televise it.

I know, I know. "You can't televise a 3pm match!!!"

Sorry, it was a radical idea.

Haha.

Yeh it kind of sucks for you guys. Doens't bother me either way, as most Championship games nowadays are available through one stream or another.

Friday night games are pointless. Makes it feel like another weekend without football.

From what I've read on here there's a stream for almost every game?!

Bet you've seen most our games live haven't you?

What do you do if you can't? Full 90 on Ramsplayer or just grab the gossip and highlights?

From what I've read on here there's a stream for almost every game?!

Bet you've seen most our games live haven't you?

What do you do if you can't? Full 90 on Ramsplayer or just grab the gossip and highlights?

I reckon I've seen 75% or so of our matches this season. On bet365 they're always streaming Championship games, and every weekend 10/12 fixtures will be available to watch.

Luckily we've been on virtually everytime, not to mention our recent showings on Sky Sports.

Only fixtures I've missed this season is Rotherham (H), Charlton (A), Blackburn (A), Millwall (H), Blackpool (A), Hudderfield (H).

The Blackburn game I think there was a stream but I had no internet because of the hurricane, aside from that I didn't exactly miss any crackers did I?

Of those other matches, I've just seen the goals. I re-watched the Blackburn game as it was arguably our best of the season at that time according to the majority on here.

Makes a change from last season where I missed quite a few of our better games. I never watched the Derby 4-2 Watford one at the end but my Dad said it was the best game he'd watched since the George Burley days. Proper end-to-end madness stuff!

B*stards...

As it originally stood, this game was the day after my birthday, and part of my plan to treat myself to an away day (that's assuming all you people who have a ST and don't work weekends, like I do, didn't hog all the tickets for yourselves)

Now it's on my birthday when, quite frankly, there's things I'd rather be doing than going to a football match. Y'know, like seeing family and friends and having a meal or drink to celebrate...

Fvcking sky nonce cvnts

I've got a Wolves supporting pal and we were going to make a right day of this, all gone down the shitter thanks to Tarquin from Sussex and his love of modern football.

I am offended. Tarquin? Bloody Tarquin!

B*stards...

As it originally stood, this game was the day after my birthday, and part of my plan to treat myself to an away day (that's assuming all you people who have a ST and don't work weekends, like I do, didn't hog all the tickets for yourselves)

Now it's on my birthday when, quite frankly, there's things I'd rather be doing than going to a football match. Y'know, like seeing family and friends and having a meal or drink to celebrate...

Are you sure you are not Catch 22?

Archived