Delusional Forest

Cardifframs

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're the best team to finish midtable in the football world. With a squad such great players it's almost identical to the Borussia Dortmund situation.

Antonio is a proven top player. His departure really hurt Sheffield Wednesday. They'll miss out on promotion now.

With Fawaz in charge you know they mean business. He has the full support of the supporters which is something owners of other clubs can only dream of. Nobody questions his unique strategies.

They also do great charity work. Helping draw attention to small local clubs such as Sunderland. Going so far as to help sell merchandise and increase the awareness of "the Black Cats".

You just know that soon it will all click. That's why it makes sense for the small clubs struggling at the top to consider strengthening now while they're on a bit of a decent run.

The only criticism I have is that they should consider January purchases too. They appear to be fairly happy with the squad, only bringing in Chelsea's Kane from Bristol United. You look at the likes of Lansbury and Andy Reid and while obviously both have great futures ahead of them, you can't help but think they're too soft. Too fair.

That maybe Forest's only real weakness. They're too honest. You look at the top teams like Derby, Bournemouth, Boro, Watford and they all are prepared to do the ugly stuff. Most of the goals from those clubs are penalties and it's clear to me that Forest are missing a trick there.

Call me crazy but I'll be surprised if Forest aren't back in Europe's top competition by 2060. I remember the night they lifted that European Cup. I was on guard duty during the war. We'd just crossed the border and won several major battles. All the talk was about the European Cup final though. After weeks of wondering what Napoleon's next move would be it was nice to have something else to think about.

They're the best team to finish midtable in the football world. With a squad such great players it's almost identical to the Borussia Dortmund situation.

Antonio is a proven top player. His departure really hurt Sheffield Wednesday. They'll miss out on promotion now.

With Fawaz in charge you know they mean business. He has the full support of the supporters which is something owners of other clubs can only dream of. Nobody questions his unique strategies.

They also do great charity work. Helping draw attention to small local clubs such as Sunderland. Going so far as to help sell merchandise and increase the awareness of "the Black Cats".

You just know that soon it will all click. That's why it makes sense for the small clubs struggling at the top to consider strengthening now while they're on a bit of a decent run.

The only criticism I have is that they should consider January purchases too. They appear to be fairly happy with the squad, only bringing in Chelsea's Kane from Bristol United. You look at the likes of Lansbury and Andy Reid and while obviously both have great futures ahead of them, you can't help but think they're too soft. Too fair.

That maybe Forest's only real weakness. They're too honest. You look at the top teams like Derby, Bournemouth, Boro, Watford and they all are prepared to do the ugly stuff. Most of the goals from those clubs are penalties and it's clear to me that Forest are missing a trick there.

Call me crazy but I'll be surprised if Forest aren't back in Europe's top competition by 2060. I remember the night they lifted that European Cup. I was on guard duty during the war. We'd just crossed the border and won several major battles. All the talk was about the European Cup final though. After weeks of wondering what Napoleon's next move would be it was nice to have something else to think about.

Also all the teams above them cheat ya know ;)

Archived