Asian Cup 2015, Australia

Albert

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the convicts will cheat their way to victory.

No way.

The Koreans are going to be on the touchline distracting the Aussies by waving loaves of bread.

I am going to defer to the DCFC Suporter Group Dictator for the Arab and Asian world on what's going to happen. Whatever Bahrain Ram says, that's what will happen. I have no choice but to agree with our beloved tyrant Ram. :blink:

Why do the BBC report on the African Cup of Nations, yet ignore this competition completely?

More African players in Europe I'd guess.

Going to the game tomorrow, should be a good one, whatever way the result goes.

No way.

The Koreans are going to be on the touchline distracting the Aussies by waving loaves of bread.

Cahill's more of a weetbix person.

To be completely honest, on tournament form Australia should just wave Cahill around the box and drag half the opposition with him (Sainsbury and Luongo goals are two great examples).

This summer if both the Copa America and the Gold Cup.

Mexico will go for the Gold Cup, and probably play domestic league players for the Copa America.

Will be good either way. USA, Costa Rica and Mexico are all in a good moment and will probbaly all fancy their chances.

Winner will meet the Aussies at the Confederations Cup.

As an aside to that final, that referee will never be forgotten in Australia for carding Kruse for "diving", when he in fact has done his ankle ligaments, out for 4 months it seems.

Wasn't the prettiest match Australia played in the tournament, by Luongo looks a good young player, and Juric is challenging over the tournament to replace Cahill as a genuine striker, rather than a make do one.

It'll be very interesting to see how Australia look in 3-4 years now. The style of play there there, the base of the team is there. With the next set of World Cup qualifiers on the horizon, the future could well be bright for Australia.

Confederations Cup on the horizon as well. Expect to see a very attacking Australia in 2 and a half years time.

Archived