Derby County v Notts Forest

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain to me the thought process of Bryson and Hendrick?

If I threw a stick in the dressing room now would Bryson chase it?

If they built a statue of Hendrick would it be less static than the real thing?

When Bryson goes for a **** later, will Hendrick follow him?

How many times do Forest have to win a header in their own third that beats the pair of them and leaves 4v5 before they start to think

"Hang on, I might stop running around like a ******* idiot and set my stall out"

Bryson went running off so much that Mascarell had to be in 2 places at once. You're chasing shadows. It's not passion or working hard. It's stupid.

How many times does it take?

Huge massive ******* gaps all around Mascarell. Huge. 2v1 what it the guy supposed to do?

Just like the Nigel Clough days.

Neither are a patch on Will Hughes. Not a patch.

When we have control they both look decent. They have NEVER and will NEVER be able to grab hold of a game when we've lost control.

Either is fine with Hughes. As a pair they're a luxury.

The formation for the 2nd half was

41---------------23

Quick!! A stick!!

How many times do Forest have to win a header in their own third that beats the pair of them and leaves 4v5 before they start to think

"Hang on, I might stop running around like a ******* idiot and set my stall out"

Bryson went running off so much that Mascarell had to be in 2 places at once. You're chasing shadows. It's not passion or working hard. It's stupid.

Huge massive ******* gaps all around Mascarell. Huge. 2v1 what it the guy supposed to do?

When we have control they both look decent. They have NEVER and will NEVER be able to grab hold of a game when we've lost control.

41---------------23

Quick!! A stick!!

Could not agree more. This is where we lost the game.

Just back, quick rant. I don't like to jump on the scapegoat bandwagon, but I'm going to. Omar Mascarell can **** off. Useless in that holding role. ******* liability. Other than that all I can say is that florist deserved it for their physical dominance second half. **** it, bring on Chesterfield.

41---------------23

Quick!! A stick!!

100% agree, both were absolute shocking out of possession and just as bad in it.

Woeful.

Bang on Alpha, if ever there was an example of why Hughes is crucial to our play this was it. Hendrick has been a big disappointment this year and Bryson not far behind him. I still have hope for Hendrick as he is young, but our envied midfield of the future with Thorne, Hughes and Hendrick is certainly less of a sure thing now to me.

Sorry I agree he's talking rubbish but don't use "gay" as a weapon to wind someone up, like it is a slur.

I was trying to make a joke to diffuse the tension a bit but I'm frustrated, tired and a bit wound up by the bullshit he's spurting so it came across a bit aggressive. Looking back it was probably a bit past the line. I do not believe gay is an insult at all and as I said I was just trying to use it in a jokey manner, but that was stupid of me, sorry.

Once again, no 'passion' = no good. Derby fans are idiots

For the record, I thought Ward was ***** today. Despite the passion

Martin did everything he could. One of our better players.

If Bryson and Hendrick had have shown less 'passion' and more 'brains' then every header or knock on wouldn't have put 5 players out the game.

The whole problem was we began playing the occasion. All we had to do was calm down and engage brains.

Passion and effort my arse. Didn't see Hughes charging around like dog. He sat when he needed to, supported when he needed to.

If passion was that important them clubs would sign the best players from their fanbase

I was trying to make a joke to diffuse the tension a bit but I'm frustrated, tired and a bit wound up by the bullshit he's spurting so it came across a bit aggressive. Looking back it was probably a bit past the line. I do not believe gay is an insult at all and as I said I was just trying to use it in a jokey manner, but that was stupid of me, sorry.

Using the word gay is not a joke

I don't think bryson ran around like a headless chicken.

The game went on around him. He couldn't get close enough.

He has lost his engine, and thus become ineffective.

There was a moment in the second half which summed up hendrick and bryson today.

Hendrick passes it five yards square to mascarell.

Mascarell passes it five yards square to bryson.

Bryson misplaces his five yard pass back to mascarell and forest broke on us for the umpteenth time.

We were clueless without hughes.

The management were clueless tactically as well.

They never addressed the problems second half.

And one other thing.....

The amount of free kicks we wasted.

Every free kick from the left was swung in by mascarell right footed.

The delivery was terrible.

We need a left footer to swing it in along the line.

But again.....they persisted with the hopeless tactic all game.

Poor all round.

Super dissapointed, wish we could try again with a 3pm kick off.

although however dissapointed I am, I am a little concerned with the reaction on this forum.

These idividual players and collective team are what got us in a position to be in the top three, they ARE great players, who would fit into any Championship team.

And compared to team and general situation of the Rams a few years back, we are having a ball.

Whether the likes of Martin and co. are good enough for the Prem, I don't know. . . . But right now they are doing a great job, and have been instrumental in making Derby County a talked about team and an exciting team to support. And specifically abut Martin, he is on target to get 30+ goals this season!!! he should be a hero shouldnt he??

I understand the frustrations, it is always sickening to lose against forest.

and due to the way the club is moving, our expectations are increasing.

its going to be so close at the end of the season, but lets get behind them,

Just checked, Bryson had 33 touches in the whole game. 

33 - For a central midfield player. Less than Jake Buxton, Lee Grant and Chris Martin who was utterly isolated that second half.

Ben Osborn, in a hoofing Forest team, had almost double that at 59.

Exactly.

The game goes on around him.

Just back, quick rant. I don't like to jump on the scapegoat bandwagon, but I'm going to. Omar Mascarell can **** off. Useless in that holding role. ******* liability. Other than that all I can say is that florist deserved it for their physical dominance second half. **** it, bring on Chesterfield.

To be fair to Omar who was barely average he had huge ground all in front and a down his sides. He was left for dead

Archived