Bournemouth Away

SellyIOM

Its midweek and a long way to go. I would be amazed if we sold out

Biggest game of season, seaside ...we will sell out.

Also is in the school half term holidays so more chance for families to attend also

A few may make general sale, but very unlikely.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School holidays are the week after ain't they? Wish it was in our (Staffordshire) holidays, maybe they're different for Derbyshire/Staffordshire schools

Week earlier in Derbyshire compared to most of the country.

I have seen us win away at

Bournemouth 1-0

Sheff wed 1-0

Doncaster 1-0

Blackburn 3-2 (conceded goals, but was an awesome footballing performance)

Blackpool 1-0

Birmingham 4-0

And am heading to Bournemouth ...so fingers crossed we win again

Sure we can give a good account of ourselves again. And a draw will be perfectly good result. Would give us a great record against our challengers ...just got to make sure we beat Middlesbrough at Ipro and we will have a great record against our closest rivals

That will leave us in a great position for a top two finish

Despite Derby stating on their website that Bournemouth tickets go on sale to season tickets today, they actually go on sale tomorrow. Glad I drove down there this morning.

We have currently sold 200 of the 1100 tickets 

Despite Derby stating on their website that Bournemouth tickets go on sale to season tickets today, they actually go on sale tomorrow. Glad I drove down there this morning.

Sit with me at the beamback lol

Yes, I was online, poised, hitting 'refresh' every 30 seconds waiting for the Bournemouth tickets to appear - then 10 minutes later checked the main website to discover that they had switched it to Tuesday.

Archived