The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

And what is Fatwaz going to do to help his recovery exactly?

Feed him peeled camel balls, get him a concubine and strap a shisha pipe to his wheelchair?

Here's his chance to show his class. Will Britt get Barker type levels of support to recovery, or will he get dumped. To be fair, he's a big investment, so probably not, but the point stands, do Forest strike us as the kind of club that would do what we've done for Barker.

I freaking love DCFC. We really are class to the core.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not condoning the laughing but if it was Chris Martin their lot would be pissing themselves. Double and Standards springs to mind

It's not double standards at all. If some Forest fans want to be complete *********, that doesn't mean that some Derby fans have to be as well.

Jesus wept you'd have thought the poor lad had dropped dead on the pitch. I'm sure he's crying into his cornflakes seeing as he'll only be getting statutory sick pay after three months off like the rest of us.... Oh wait...

It's nothing to do with that. It's not his fault how much he gets paid, money has nothing to do with it. It's laughing at someones misfortune for kicks.

For me, those who are laughing at this young mans terrible injury need to take a long look at themselves.

It's nothing to do with that. It's not his fault how much he gets paid, money has nothing to do with it. It's laughing at someones misfortune for kicks.

For me, those who are laughing at this young mans terrible injury need to take a long look at themselves.

True, but seriously, he's a sportsman with an injury, **** happens, occupational hazard, he'll get over it. He's not a kid trapped down a well.

The way people are going on about it here, I'm surprised Bob Geldof hasn't got involved with Britt Aid yet.

True, but seriously, he's a sportsman with an injury, **** happens, occupational hazard, he'll get over it. He's not a kid trapped down a well.

The way people are going on about it here, I'm surprised Bob Geldof hasn't got involved with Britt Aid yet.

I think it's gone like that only because of a few stupid comments.

The point is, you don't have to be a dickwad - it's not compulsory. Unfortunately, it seems to be the natural state for some people.

I see barker was praising fans for giving him support on his comeback, reserved a special mention for the red dogs.

Shame all fans can't see that rivalry does not have to include wishing or gloating over a serious injury to an opposing player, I'll never condone it as everybody has a right to voice their own opinion, but for me I hope he makes a full recovery and wish him well throughout the next 12 months.

TobyWanKenobi

A true shame for any player to suffer from such an injury. I hope he gets better as soon as he can, and features for forest again next season.

In League 1.

Archived