The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That must be true. Not sure if it's been mentioned, but if you had beaten Florist a couple of weeks ago, rather than the other way round, they would now be in 19th place. And their performance yesterday sounds like it was really dire.

I told a Florist-supporting mate of mine before the season started that I thought Pearce would get them relegated. At the end of September he asked me if I wanted to put a tenner on City or Forest getting relegated: I wish I had taken him up on it.

That's what I subsequently found out actually. That win against us just about keeps them above Charlton in the form table. But in almost every iteration (home, away, last 6, last 10) they are firmly in the bottom 3.

Strangely enough, their away form is the most positive looking one (where they sit just above the relegation zone). But that's due to bearing us.

All part of the master plan to keep Pearce in post.

This seems to happen when your lot have an important, pressurised game

Yesterday was an important, pressurised game. Bournemouth had won on Friday night, Middlesbrough had won on Saturday morning. We had to keep pace by winning at a ground and against a team that have had the 'evil eye' over us for many years.

90 minutes later, job done.

I love Stuart Pearce, week after week providing a good old belly laugh, I even laughed when your shower beat us, it was dripping in irony.

By the way, you lot haven't been in the black for over a decade

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/01630402/NOTTINGHAM-FOREST-FOOTBALL-CLUB-LIMITED/financial-accounts#financials

Take a look for yourselves.  You are worth MINUS

I love Stuart Pearce, week after week providing a good old belly laugh, I even laughed when your shower beat us, it was dripping in irony.

By the way, you lot haven't been in the black for over a decade

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/01630402/NOTTINGHAM-FOREST-FOOTBALL-CLUB-LIMITED/financial-accounts#financials

Take a look for yourselves.  You are worth MINUS

Don't want to be sympathetic to any gumps but pearce looked seriously ill in his interview. Just give it up mate its not worth itA

Actually on a serious note I was in the pub last night talking to a red dog,we were watching highlights

and interviews and several people commented on how SP looked,how he talked,and his whole

demeanor.He doesn't seem well,he seems to have lost weight,and his voice seemed resigned.I

think he should walk for the sake of his health,he seems a decent enough bloke.

Actually on a serious note I was in the pub last night talking to a red dog,we were watching highlights

and interviews and several people commented on how SP looked,how he talked,and his whole

demeanor.He doesn't seem well,he seems to have lost weight,and his voice seemed resigned.I

think he should walk for the sake of his health,he seems a decent enough bloke.

I made exactly the same comment to some gump mates at work a few weeks ago after their Shef Weds defeat.

As much as I like to see my gumpy mates squirm every week, I take no pleasure from seeing their gaffer seemingly decline faster than his team.

It's a game, if it does that to you then it's time to quit.

You know they're starting to lose the faith a little when they hit the bar twice in a match and still hink they didn't deserve to win. Normally they'd class that as 'just unlucky' but now they don't even mention it.

It's odd really, when I do see the highlights of their matches they usually do have a couple of chances where I think they should have (and we would have) scored, but they don't.

Archived