Luc Castaignos

-JW-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For 6-8 million he would be a steal. If we signed Bent I don't think we would approach him unless we decided to start playing with 2 strikers.

You forget that SM is in love with Luc. Don't forget that. And what love has brought together, no man can tear asunder.

For 6-8 million he would be a steal. If we signed Bent I don't think we would approach him unless we decided to start playing with 2 strikers.

agreed if Martin is still in SM's long term plans. 

agreed if Martin is still in SM's long term plans. 

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Agenda Boy

See him fly through the air, undermining Martin on this forum

Don't worry though, we have his Kryptonite to weaken his resolve, Martin still scoring at a goal every 2 games. 

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Agenda Boy

See him fly through the air, undermining Martin on this forum

Don't worry though, we have his Kryptonite to weaken his resolve, Martin still scoring at a goal every 2 games. 

Agenda boy. That's really clever. Only a brain as big as you've got could have thought have an ancient Superman parallel like that. Good work buddy.

Is it the best analogy you've seen this year?

The worst. Lucky for him there's only been 13 days this year. He even got Kryptonite in there, which I assume means that every time Martin scores, agenda boy falls from the sky. It's impressive stuff I tell ya.

The worst. Lucky for him there's only been 13 days this year. He even got Kryptonite in there, which I assume means that every time Martin scores, agenda boy falls from the sky. It's impressive stuff I tell ya.

Must happen often then... ;)

If we get promoted and he's still at Twente, he will be ours. 

I thought you said he was coming in January? Or was it just hoping he'd join?

Genuine question and not a dig at you (for once)... Just thought you'd said you had sources on a Jan move...

Archived