I trust Mac

AmericanRam

All these posts and threads about Mac and the team selection(drop one vs put one in,etc)are interesting I will admit(regardless if I agree with some).Mac knows what he is doing though imo and I trust him in his selections;yes I will admit I was irked Will didn't start but I do not see that happening again.

We have a great manager in Mac and I know tons of other teams wish they had got him before we did...but no luck. :)

I for one think we will be just fine;tough losses like the Brentford one happen in every sport regardless if one team is 'supposed' to win or not.

I for one am as cool of a center seed of a cucumber right now.

Everyone should just relax about it imo and trust Mac and his staff to do the right things and get the squad to play the right way.

We are still best team in the league when we want to be.Long season ahead still and no point getting frustrated and looking for a ledge to jump off...if that was the norm as a Redskins fan I would have been dead long ago.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree I think there is a lot of strong teams come January 1st we'll see whos going to be contenders. We must keep with in a few runs.

The good news is we have a habit of going on really good runs.

The bad news is we haven't took hold of many games this season. We're struggling to find a answer to teams tatics guess you could say sussing us out and we're struggling to find a plan B.

There is a logical explanation for all this.

Try reading those womens magazines....you might learn something.....as I did.

Apparently for the past few weeks mercury has been in an apparent retrograde motion in libra

Which basically fcuks everything up.

It is no surely coincidence that this coincides with Lee Grant's foot injury.

The good news is it that mercury has now stopped going backwards.

It should all be sorted and everything back to normal by nov 9th

Which unfortunately is the day after we play wolves

I'm reading that to mean that Grant is back v watford away.

I'm going to write to Dear Deidre.

See what she thinks about Eustace and the team selection.

The reasons for some of the recent mistakes have been due to a certain callowness of some players in the squad. However, once they are sat down and taught their mistakes, things should be resolved and results will improve. In football things tend to regress to the mean. Under Mac I believe we have averaged about 2 points a game. I may be wrong, and I haven't done my due diligence, but it sounds about right. I am so sorry Albert for being so haphazard when speaking about numbers. With our squad and our staff I believe that we will either get automatics, or maybe it will be next year, but it will come.

In the post match interview, I felt that Steve was a little defensive for the first time about team selection. It occurred to me that there are unseen pressures not to pick the side most likely to win the match. Ihe most be expected to get a lot of game time as far as Liverpool are concerned. Hendrick needs games but is not playing his best after his injury. Mascherell is probably expected to have walked into our team after coming from Real Madrid. Buxton has a right of passage but his appearances are less likely to produce clean sheets it would seem. What is missing in the play? George Thorne at his best is what is missing. I think that we may be expecting to play as well without Thorne as we did with him. It is much easier to get momentum and total commitment when the games start running out near the end of the season than it is at this stage. McClaren alluded to it when he said it is down to the last ten games of the season. Out of the three games, Wigan, Brentford and Huddersfield, I thought that we were least likely to beat Huddersfield but the way my forecasts are going we may hammer them. If only.

In the post match interview, I felt that Steve was a little defensive for the first time about team selection. It occurred to me that there are unseen pressures not to pick the side most likely to win the match. Ihe most be expected to get a lot of game time as far as Liverpool are concerned. Hendrick needs games but is not playing his best after his injury. Mascherell is probably expected to have walked into our team after coming from Real Madrid. Buxton has a right of passage but his appearances are less likely to produce clean sheets it would seem. What is missing in the play? George Thorne at his best is what is missing. I think that we may be expecting to play as well without Thorne as we did with him. It is much easier to get momentum and total commitment when the games start running out near the end of the season than it is at this stage. McClaren alluded to it when he said it is down to the last ten games of the season. Out of the three games, Wigan, Brentford and Huddersfield, I thought that we were least likely to beat Huddersfield but the way my forecasts are going we may hammer them. If only.

You said it mate.

Many people including me thought team for Fulham game was a good one. Same team for Saturday but we were rubbish. Can't be too critical of team selection , although giving Hughes a rest for a cup game is all very we'll, but I think we need him for league games. Maybe he is knackered.

yes....Wardy injury also coincides with mercury going backwards.

Mercury doesn't exactly go backwards, but it's rotation is slow that one of its days is actually the equivalent to over two of its years. Which is about as long as Jamie Ward's injuries take to heal up.

Archived