best football fans you have witnessed

Sexydadbod

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say Nottingham Forest fans....

Take 20000 to every away game. All paying full price for there ticket.... Even the kids.

Treat us to a special atmosphere at that the home of football the City Ground.... With great songs such as Mull of Kintyre, You've lost that loving feeling and there current new favourite Ooohhh Bobby Zamora.

Very famous team with famous fans....

Bristol Rovers in the Fa Cup and Man Utd have been by far the best i've seen at Derby. Wednesday, Leeds, Middlesborough, Leicester and Forest are always consistently half decent.

Best home support i've witnessed, as much as it pains me to say, was Forest in the 5-2 game. That said incredible atmosphere from us in Derby, on the trains over and in Notts before we got smashed. Port Vale were decent when they got promoted against Northampton the other year. 

AIK Stockholm are my top European fans. 

I agree about Man United. The contrast between their home and away fans is startling. I'd say they were the loudest set of away fans during our last Premier league season, even though they were poor and laboured to a narrow victory. Contrast that to the league cup game the season after where their stadium was full of kids and tourists who spent the entire game photographing Ronaldo.

Leeds have a good following too. The cup game at Pride Park when they were languishing in league 1 sticks in my mind. Delph ran the show, but they lost 2-1. They sung, can't remember the exact song, for a solid 15 minutes after half time and drowned out any attempts at a response from us.

Archived