Is U2s free Album Songs of innocence their best ever

Curtains

I knew that, as the software designers at Apple have already informed me that the problem wasn't at their end. For the record, excuse the pun, anything by U2 up to about Rattle and Hum was very good, but then Bono went all American polluting the world with his bullshit. That said, really good band to catch live if they ever tour the East Coast.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with apple making all these mistakes of late? I mean, pissing everyone off by forcing pretentious prats U2 on every customer, the rubber iPhone 6 and the update that needs 101% free space on your device - would never have happened in Jobs' day. And I'm being serious about that - seem to have lost their focus recently.

What's with apple making all these mistakes of late? I mean, pissing everyone off by forcing pretentious prats U2 on every customer, the rubber iPhone 6 and the update that needs 101% free space on your device - would never have happened in Jobs' day. And I'm being serious about that - seem to have lost their focus recently.

The U2 thing was a mistake, should have at least made a deal with a decent band.

The bendgate was actually found to not be true.

The update doesn't need 101% at all, managed to do both mine without removing any apps or music.

Others you could use tho are...

Releasing 8.0.1 which screwed 6+ phones up, could make/receive calls and Touch ID broke

Pulled HealthKit on the day 8 launched due to bugs

8 on iPad has a copy and paste bug which sometimes doesn't copy text, instead pastes something you copied 2 or 3 times ago

Pressure is a good thing, 8.1 releases tonight, has to be flawless. If they screw phones up again won't look good at all. I installed Yosemite tho and that has been flawless, really good update plus it's free. How much will Windows want for is it 12 they are calling it? With the return of the start button

I only listened to it yesterday, so it's been there a bit, I was a bit like you too, who do they think they are? I thought. I gave it a go as I was sick of my current playlist.

Well, stop being mardy and listen to it, then make your mind up. You see, I've never really listen to U2 before so didn't have an opinion, other than he's a pretentious nob neck.

But, it's very good and soon grows on you.

But if it's not your taste, it's not your taste, but don't slate if you haven't listened to it.

Archived