Ben Flower v Luis Suarez

uttoxram75

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't just the first punch - it was the follow-up with the guy on the ground, defenceless and probably senseless which was utterly disgraceful.

If that had happened on a street on a Saturday night, he would have been looking at a custodial sentence.

Rugby League is like 10-pin bowling. Played by thugs and ****** with the skills of a potato. 

Nice generalisation.

I was an international tenpin bowler - and I am willing to wager that my IQ is at least 40 points higher than yours. Mind you, given the quality of the post I just quoted, that wouldn't be difficult, I suspect.

Ben Flower obviously - what he did was a disgrace.

Even the first punch was pretty defenceless - as nobody would expect someone to throw a punch like that on a rugby pitch.

His punishment should be being put in a cage with Cain Velasquez. Lets see how tough he thinks he is then.

Nice generalisation.

I was an international tenpin bowler - and I am willing to wager that my IQ is at least 40 points higher than yours. Mind you, given the quality of the post I just quoted, that wouldn't be difficult, I suspect.

Do you feel better after posting that?

people only made a big deal about the bite because suarez has done it before

Not really. People made a huge deal about it the first time. The reaction was probably amplified because Suarez has a history of acting like a scumbag and plays for a horrible club. But if any professional footballer goes and bites another, it's going to be a big deal.

Nice generalisation.

Did you ever meet the dude?

Id like to see Suarez bite Ben Flower...

Rugby League is an incredibly tough and physical sport. You cannot have this level of aggression and not expect incidents to happen.

Flower reacted badly to a cowardly dig by Hohaia... First punch forgivable, sin bin ten mins, 2nd pin punch tells me somethings not right with his mentality at any level let alone pro sport.

BahrainRamsal... " skills of a potato"? Mate..if you dont know owt about owt then best say nowt. Makes you look a tad daft.

Btw..where in Bahrain are you? Ive been numerous times. Its hot hot hot...

I play amateur Rugby whenever I can and like playing it.Am I that good?I think I am decent,but more about having fun.

I think Mr. Flower needs to learn that again.I retract my former statement that he deserves to be sacked...but I just personally as a fan of Wigan would not want him.

I think he still enjoys it, of course he does, just on this occassion his tempers got the better of him. It's not the first time something like this has happened on the pitch, but it won't be the last either. I'm not making excuses for his outburst but it happens, quite often in fact.

It's rugby, not tiddlywinks.

I think he still enjoys it, of course he does, just on this occassion his tempers got the better of him. It's not the first time something like this has happened on the pitch, but it won't be the last either. I'm not making excuses for his outburst but it happens, quite often in fact.

It's rugby, not tiddlywinks.

Fair points lr.I haven't lost me temper yet while playing...but have came close a few times.

Rugby is a tough sport no question,and is not for...well...wimps.

You're dead right. Not for wimps but at the same time, he's not a thug imo. He's made a bad mistake but he has apologised fully and knows exactly what he's done, the thing to do now is take the punishment, move on but most importantly learn from it.

You're dead right. Not for wimps but at the same time, he's not a thug. He's made a bad choice but he has apologised fully and knows exactly what he's done, the thing to do now is take the punishment, move on but most importantly learn from it.

I agree.Hopefully he learns from this.

Archived