Derby County Career Mode Fifa 15

DerbyCareerMode

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry am I missing something? Some **** called Redboy comes on here with his first post with a title including FIFA 15, and starts with "Hey Derby Fans" and then a few of you think, I know I will go one step further. Eddie, where is that monkey of yours?

That is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen. Please post more of the same.

I've gone through that phase, i-Ram. I'm now posting pictures of Billy Davies, because we all know that The Gumps will be screaming for him to come back when Physco gets sacked.

"http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy101/luckyeddie_photo/Davros_Bleach_zpsbb364c4e" alt="Davros_Bleach_zpsbb364c4e">

Hey Derby Fans!

For any fans who support Derby and enjoy watching Fifa I am starting a career mode with Derby! If you are interested in watching the link is down below to episode 1. I believe I can bring the rams back to the top where they deserve to be :p

CMON YOU RAMS!

RedBoy

C0ck of the highest order.

Sorry If I offended anyone with this video. This was not the purpose. I just wanted to show the story of a club who were extremely close to the premier league and lost in the cruellest way and my job was to bring them back. As for the ads I don't get any revenue. As soon as i uploaded the video it got matched as third party content and i acknowledged it so any revenue made doesn't go to me! Once again sorry if this offended you I am not trying to make fun of Derby I think they are a great team who were just extremely unlucky! This was just the trailer so if you're still not mad at me you will not be seeing any more piss take goals but just game play and getting back in to the premiership

Archived