Hi ho hi ho its off to church we go......

RamNut

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the newlyweds stay together. You have to learn to take the highs and the lows in a relationship.

Cheating before the wedding and giving birth to a midget is a hell of a low. It would be incredibly hard to forgive someone cheating.

Cheating before the wedding and giving birth to a midget is a hell of a low. It would be incredibly hard to forgive someone cheating.

Oh RLACML, You are being a bit Dopey now. I was being a bit whimsical when referring to highs and lows, based on the fact that the couple had been presented with a child who in height terms might be considered a little lower than the average.

I agree with your viewpoint on cheating. I dismissed the first wife on the basis that she couldn't play Scrabble without looking at my tiles.

"It wasn't like that darling. I was just having a few drinks with me mates, and then someone started throwing this dwarf around. I bent over to pick up me handbag, and before I knew it he came sailing over towards me. I saw his helmet, swooned and fell to the ground, and before I could say "you stupid little fu@k" he was inside me, all of him. Honest love"

Archived