Pirates

AmericanRam

I like reading history books about Pirates and their adventures.  Most of what I have read tends to focus on 'treasure-hunting' as it were and other illegal activities, but I have also read several of a more personal nature.

Blackbeard especially is interesting to read about, along with other pirates of his time.

Anyone else like learning about pirates via video or reading?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like reading history books about Pirates and their adventures.  Most of what I have read tends to focus on 'treasure-hunting' as it were and other illegal activities, but I have also read several of a more personal nature.

Blackbeard especially is interesting to read about, along with other pirates of his time.

Anyone else like learning about pirates via video or reading?

I've had loads of pirate videos.

Perhaps my american friend you should spend a little googling time catching up on the adventures of Captain Pugwash, and Seaman Staines.

You seem very active posting in the last couple of days. Hyperactive almost. Perhaps you should be spending a little more time on that next chapter of your book?

Perhaps my american friend you should spend a little googling time catching up on the adventures of Captain Pugwash, and Seaman Staines.

You seem very active posting in the last couple of days. Hyperactive almost. Perhaps you should be spending a little more time on that next chapter of your book?

I will pm a chapter or two later this week.I expect honest criticism from you mate. :)

I will pm a chapter or two later this week.I expect honest criticism from you mate. :)

ARam, I look forward to receiving the first couple of chapters. I will pm you my opinion. I note RevDev imagines it might be a cross between Jack Reacher and Jack Stamps. I'm just hoping it's not Jack ****. Have a good evening with VRam.

Archived