Sam Rush and John Vicars fans forum in London

Punjabi_Rams

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate to the uneducated that any person living outside of a nano metre of the iPro may not be a proper supporter but frankly your suggestion that any Rams fan living "down south" must be a plastic is not only short sighted but quite frankly childish. I have supported the Rams since my early childhood (BB Boys end and then Popside) and therefore your comment is an insult to those such as myself who have sought a better life in the promised land whilst continuing to support the mighty Derby County.

I'll have you know I love my stupidly expensive house, london pollution, congestion charge, astronomical council tax, all the Man U supporters and the M25 and really, honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

God, I miss Derby.

I wouldn't too much mate, given the traffic carnage they are causing by digging up every road and roundabout in the city this year, I'll take my chances on the M25. 

I'll have your expensive house though  :)

Walking distance....

Near Drury lane I believe.

That's right Angry. If you are down for the event Boycie, and need some directions go to Drury Lane and call out for the Muffin Man. He will help you, but you might need to ask a few passerbys if they have seen him as he can be quite elusive.

That's right Angry. If you are down for the event Boycie, and need some directions go to Drury Lane and call out for the Muffin Man. He will help you, but you might need to ask a few passerbys if they have seen him as he can be quite elusive.

the muffin man? Lives on Drury Lane?

No bugger did a write up of the one in Derby.

It'll be the same old stuff anyway just with some rhyming slang put in to appease the locals.

"The club was in a right two n eight" blar blar

I wouldn't too much mate, given the traffic carnage they are causing by digging up every road and roundabout in the city this year, I'll take my chances on the M25. 

I'll have your expensive house though  :)

Trouble is Vulcan, mortgage to match....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived