Sam Rush and John Vicars fans forum in London

Punjabi_Rams

Hi Everyone

Following on from the success of fans forum's held in Derbyshire pubs last season, Derby County Football Club and a new supporters group, The Punjabi Rams, have organised a Fans Forum with Sam Rush and John Vicars at the Freemasons Arms Pub in Holborn, London. This will take place on Friday 31st October 2014, the day before the Brentford away game.

This is a ticketed event (free of course) and spaces are filling up quickly, so for those who are interested in attending, please email us on punjabirams@gmail.com.

Furthermore, feel free to follow us on twitter on @Punjabirams

Thanks for your time in reading this message

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh the plastics will be clambering all over this mate.

Angry might even go, it's not too far for him to travel I doubt.

I appreciate to the uneducated that any person living outside of a nano metre of the iPro may not be a proper supporter but frankly your suggestion that any Rams fan living "down south" must be a plastic is not only short sighted but quite frankly childish. I have supported the Rams since my early childhood (BB Boys end and then Popside) and therefore your comment is an insult to those such as myself who have sought a better life in the promised land whilst continuing to support the mighty Derby County.

I'll have you know I love my stupidly expensive house, london pollution, congestion charge, astronomical council tax, all the Man U supporters and the M25 and really, honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

God, I miss Derby.

Oh the plastics will be clambering all over this mate.

Angry might even go, it's not too far for him to travel I doubt.

Angry will be there poppet... Sam is a travel companion of mine and I think he owes me a pint for looking after him at London Bridge.

South East Rams here, south east Rams there, south east Rams every fookin where.

Hi Everyone

Following on from the success of fans forum's held in Derbyshire pubs last season, Derby County Football Club and a new supporters group, The Punjabi Rams, have organised a Fans Forum with Sam Rush and John Vicars at the Freemasons Arms Pub in Holborn, London. This will take place on Friday 31st October 2014, the day before the Brentford away game.

This is a ticketed event (free of course) and spaces are filling up quickly, so for those who are interested in attending, please email us on punjabirams@gmail.com.

Furthermore, feel free to follow us on twitter on @Punjabirams

Thanks for your time in reading this message

Just sent you an email mate..

Archived