Engagement

AmericanRam

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best of luck AR. Take a few deep breaths, take your time. When the proposal time arrives you'll want to be able to remember it.

Xx

How young is too young to get engaged?

Im 19 and two separate people I know have just got engaged, surely can only end in tears?

I was engaged at 19. Shouldn't have done it now looking back, too young. Thought I knew it all (who doesn't) turns out I didn't really. Divorced 7 years later.

But what it did give me is my 2 eldest kids and some life experience which in my case, came from age, not youth.

Marriage now? It's awesome. I fully recommend it and I'm still only 21 ;-)

Ring came today, and everything is set.  Once again, thanks for all the tips,advice, and well wishes mates; I really appreciate it. :)

Well big man I have done everything I can to help and advise you. All I can say now is I hope everything works out mighty fine, and just the way you have dreamed it will. Just like the Millwall defence tomorrow, I hope she goes week at the knees. Best wishes.

Ring came today, and everything is set.  Once again, thanks for all the tips,advice, and well wishes mates; I really appreciate it. :)

Good luck chap.

Ring came today, and everything is set. Once again, thanks for all the tips,advice, and well wishes mates; I really appreciate it. :)

Oooo it's getting exciting now!!

I really hope it all goes to plan AR. :-)

I was engaged at 19. Shouldn't have done it now looking back, too young. Thought I knew it all (who doesn't) turns out I didn't really. Divorced 7 years later.

But what it did give me is my 2 eldest kids and some life experience which in my case, came from age, not youth.

Marriage now? It's awesome. I fully recommend it and I'm still only 21 ;-)

For some reason I always got the impression that u were in your 40s not 21 lol

Archived