Filling in for a season ticket holder

Shaftesbury Street

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit at Old trafford ST holders that cant make it can sell the tickets on their website.

So expecting someone to pay to use it isnt weird at al

Well, those airline tickets from Japan are quite expensive, as is driving up from Cornwall every home match.

I don't go to many home games a year, but I don't give away my ST. Mostly because I live so far away and don't really know who I'd give it to.

If someone wants a student ST for more than half of the games (definitely Forest excluded), and knows of a way to do it, they are welcome to my ticket.

I don't go to many home games a year, but I don't give away my ST. Mostly because I live so far away and don't really know who I'd give it to.

If someone wants a student ST for more than half of the games (definitely Forest excluded), and knows of a way to do it, they are welcome to my ticket.

Could get a printed ticket on the day maybe? Think it costs a quid but not sure. Not had to do it for ages.

Close.

A friend of mine is Man united season ticket holder and the guy that he goes with ( who i know) has offered me the ticket on a day Derby are not playing. As I've never been to Old Trafford before I said yes. He then asks me to pay full match day prices.

I said no on principle, I thought i'd gauge a second opinion.

my neighbour has two manure season tickets and he kept asking me to go for midweek games. I always made an excuse because i felt he just wanted some cash for the ticket. If for some reason i couldn't make a game i'd never expect any money for my ticket. I even had a consession ticket spare and i asked a bloke at work if he wanted it. He said yes so i up graded it to an adult and never charged him the difference.

As someone else has pointed out, if he wanted money for it he can use that ticket exchange thing. Tell him to get sausaged.

Old Trafford is a great stadium though. I used to like going to watch England play there until the FA moved every fixture to their London boondoggle.

Archived