Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

PrivateDerby

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me my line up would be:-

Grant, Christie, Keogh, Whitbread, Forsyth, Mascarell, Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Ibe Martin.

Subs. Roos, Shotton, Dawkins, Russell, Calero, Hanson, Eustace.

But I think Mac will play.

Grant, Shotton, Keogh, Whitbread, Forsyth, Eustace, Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Dawkins, Martin

Ward has trained fully for the last 2 days so he is fit and will start. Think McClaren will play Eustace also. 

Grant

Christie    Keogh     Whitbread    Fozzy

Shotton

Bryson  Hughes

Russell                               Dawkins/Ibe

Martin

Subs whoever is available. 

Zak Whitbread set to start, I said it in other thread Ward is in the squad for tomorrow game looking good and sharp.

Team line ups

Grantinho

Christie

Keogh

Whitbread

Fozzy

Eustinho

Bryson

Hughesy

Russell

Martin

Ward (BUT I think it's safe option to put him on the bench to be honest)

Calero will be on the bench due Best cannot play.

According to Wiziwig there may be a stream for this one.

I saw that also.I googled the match and cannot find a tv channel it would be on to get a stream.Wiziwig is also listing all six championship matches being played today.

Does Wiziwig stream live audio?Or is it just video? Hopefully this is a video stream :)

For me my line up would be:-

Grant, Christie, Keogh, Whitbread, Forsyth, Mascarell, Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Ibe Martin.

Subs. Roos, Shotton, Dawkins, Russell, Calero, Hanson, Eustace.

But I think Mac will play.

Grant, Shotton, Keogh, Whitbread, Forsyth, Eustace, Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Dawkins, Martin

Ward has trained fully for the last 2 days so he is fit and will start. Think McClaren will play Eustace also. 

He's too old mate.. :ph34r:

Over on the Blackburn forum, they feel this is theirs for the taking with Bucko being out and they having more rest than us and the hard play we had to put forth against the Trees. We will have to see I suppose; with their current form and how Blackburn is always tough, I tbh would be happy with a draw, even though I do think we can come out with a tight 1-0 win.

Over on the Blackburn forum, they feel this is theirs for the taking with Bucko being out and they having more rest than us and the hard play we had to put forth against the Trees. We will have to see I suppose; with their current form and how Blackburn is always tough, I tbh would be happy with a draw, even though I do think we can come out with a tight 1-0 win.

But Bucko's a useless, non league thug accord to our red friends, how can Rovers fans possibly be concerned about him?  :rolleyes:

Blackburn had a good win at the weekend against Wigan so their confidence will likely be high from that, coupled with the fact we have no Bucko and a few injury concerns (Hendrick and potentially Ward), it doesn't surprise me that they fancy their chances. However, much like ourselves, they haven't set the league alight and we can definitely come away with 3 points from Ewood Park if we put in another gritty performance. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the same team (minus Bucko, plus Whitbread) that started against Forest start tonight.  I fancy a hard fought 1-0 win for us.

Archived