Ibe to start

deanoakaram4life

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's come to us to play games and looked sharpe! Russell was lazy and in 1st gear today and dawkins is the kind of player you put on when holding on to a lead! Start him macca!

You can't say something that outrageous without backing it up.

How was Russell lazy?

Wish we had access to running statistics like the clubs do. 

Russell always puts in a massive shift and does so much defensive work can't believe you thought he was lazy deanoakaram?

I'd love to see this. but only in replacement of Dawkins, who for about 80 minutes was absolute t*ss. Honestly, how did he get to play the whole game? I wanted him gone at half time.

But anyway, Ibe looked sharp when he came on, think he's got a lot to give us going forward.

Dawkins played well in second half today, Russells been average or poor most of the season to be fair apart from one half against Fulham so surely Dawkins should play the next match with maybe Ward if fit or Ibe on the other wing.

Don't think any of the players are lazy though, its just peoples own perspective of different styles. Always have Russell down as a trier but sometimes just lacks a bit of quality for me with the final decisions.

Thought Dawkins played quite well. Tbh I thought all the forwards played well really. Just getting them in the game was hard work.

Didn't see anything from Ibe that's worth hype. I'm sure we will but I didn't see him do anything that should knock Dawkins, Russell out the side.

Archived