5 Best Boy Bands of All Time

Day

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Take That as a boy band anymore. One Direction has that crown now but sadly I'm not in their fanclub.

Not seen the tour Boycie but I love the Progress cd and listen to it loads, particulaly SOS, love it.

As far as blokes singing together goes and to pick a favourite, I'd have to go for The Beatles. But I can't put a Top 5 cos the rest are dire.

East 17 though, yar 'avin a laaaaaaarf.

I don't see Take That as a boy band anymore. One Direction has that crown now but sadly I'm not in their fanclub.

Not seen the tour Boycie but I love the Progress cd and listen to it loads, particulaly SOS, love it.

As far as blokes singing together goes and to pick a favourite, I'd have to go for The Beatles. But I can't put a Top 5 cos the rest are dire.

East 17 though, yar 'avin a laaaaaaarf.

get the DVD/blueray. Well worth it.

SOS is a catchy number.

Depends how you describe boyband. If you mean it was supervised by someone else than bandmembers themselves, I'd say the those early ones, Bay City Rollers and Monkees, were pretty good. You could always argue were Beatles boyband or not, but at least they made most of their songs eventhough those were heavily modified.

Sex Pistols, Duran Duran and New Kids on the Block started the downslide later tho.

Archived